This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooded Valley secret doesn't work

So I think it's not much of a secret anymore... but I've tried activating it so many times but I can never get the big red button to show up. I press both of the hidden switches, I spam them, I try doing it calm and slowly, but whatever I do, the big gate with the red button won't open up. What am I doing wrong, can someone explain it to me? It looks so simple when I see it in the videos but it just won't work for me... is there more to it than just pressing the 2 small green switches?

I'm playing on the mobile version of the game.

I play on pc Steam but I'm just a newbie, hopefully Salmon or another experienced player with the same type of phone setup you have will help you out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
      I play on pc Steam but I'm just a newbie, hopefully Salmon or another experienced player with the same type of phone setup you have will help you out soon.
      I actually do not play on mobile, but I'll ask someone who does right quick.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Working...
      X