Music Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Suggestion

Would it be possible to add music from Bloons Monkey City into BTD6, some extra variety in the music player would be a nice addition. Some of the music from Bloons Monkey City, like Roaring Humpers (Lake/River Terrain) or Way Out West (Badlands Terrain) would add extra flavor to the somewhat limited current in game music.

If you wanted to you could even add them as map completion awards for maps that are thematically appropriate. For example if you got all map stamps (Gold Border or Black Border for added difficulty) on Cracked it would unlock some of the Bloon Dunes Music. Beating Infernal could unlock Ocarina Time (Volcano Theme).

Any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated in the comments, I just thought of this idea as a quick way for NK to spice up the music tracks without having to compose new music.
    ┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬ HEY KIDS DO YOU WANT SOME DANK MEMES?

Add BSM2 mobile music too
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

More music in the music box would definitely be nice, and I don't see why they couldn't do that in the future. That being said, they are focusing on much bigger things at the moment.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Yeah, I think the content should be more connected between the games

Comment

Working...
        X