Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add friends, in game chat and leaderboards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add friends, in game chat and leaderboards?

Since BTD 6 is becoming more coop and multiplayer based, we need more social interaction. We should at least be able to add players as friends. Also I feel we should have leaderboards on each map with all players globally.

A in game chat and global chat like other multiplayer games would drastically improve this game. To speak to coop players and strategize would be great. The potential with multiplayer interaction is sky’s the limit honestly.

I know about the Facebook feature but honestly none of my friends play bloons unfortunately, and I’m not big on social media. Giving us the option to add players could be cool. Let’s say we like a player in coop, and want to continue to play other maps with this person.

Challenge browser as well

Comment

Originally posted by eyal282 View Post
      Challenge browser as well
      That would be cool as well.

Comment

In game chat seems so common sense. I don't get why it isn't there. I'm always switching windows between BTD6 and Discord to communicate with my friend about what we are playing together. Seems so weird to not be able to type "need $600" or "can we pause, I need to brb."

Comment

They should add that, because you can't specify which upgrades you will get to your Co-Op teammates

Comment

Working...
          X