Request for small feature to be added to co-op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for small feature to be added to co-op

When someone clicks the speedup/slowdown/start round button, the other players should be able to see which player has clicked it. Today I had a really rough time dealing with a troll who was spamming the button constantly to create lag and connection issues, basically hijacking my stream, and to make matters worse I was powerless to do anything about it since I had no way of telling who was doing it. Is there any chance that a feature could be added that actually shows who is clicking the button? Would be very helpful, and it doesn't seem like a hard feature to add. Please consider it.

Seems like a good idea, but at the same time I doubt they'd want to waste precious dev time on such a little thing right now. I don't see this being implemented until at least a year from now unless tons of people ask for it.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

I don't see it as a "little thing". It's something that'll take a small amount of time/effort but have a huge benefit for those like me who stream co-op games.

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Fair point. Drive this point to others and directly to Ninja Kiwi!

Or have a better system for speeding up & slowing down. Like, have speed-up only be 1.5x, or have ONLY the host control the rounds. Multiple controllers for 1 game just makes no sense & idk why it's a thing.
      Make it so the controller can be used by anyone when the host is inactive for like 10 seconds inbetween rounds, and outright pass if they're inactive for 2/3 rounds.
      Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• Mathgodpi
        Mathgodpi commented
        Editing a comment
        Great idea!

It's a good idea, but if you knew who was doind it, how would it change things?

Comment

Originally posted by renatov View Post
        It's a good idea, but if you knew who was doind it, how would it change things?
        I use discord to screen users, so only people I give approval to can get access to co-op codes.

Comment

Two options, either the two of them have to click to accelerate or only the host can change velocity

Comment

If they are trolling like that just probably be best to leave

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
              Kookeekwisp commented
              Editing a comment
              That just ruins the experience for a ton of people, and people like that aren't gonna stop because you specifically are tired of their shit.

Yeah or make faster speed slower in Co-Op

Comment

I agree, I think only the host should be able to control the speed. But 3 other multiplayer features that would be cool is a add friends feature because no one on my Facebook plays lol Also a chat so we can speak to each other. Lastly, global leaderboards on each map.

Comment

Making it a check-box would probably be best. If someone clicks it, the check mark appears in the box, but it flashes (fades in and out) until all of the players have clicked. Or, it's red until everyone has clicked it, and then it turns green. So, you all have to agree to fast forward.
                Last edited by allMadhere; 25-03-20, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Additionally, I think there should be a way to kick a player from a coop match. Probably requiring unanimous vote.

Comment

Working...
                  X