Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aisha the Temple Priestess (New Hero Idea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aisha the Temple Priestess (New Hero Idea)

Hey there poppers, I was thinking of some things in bloons 6 that we could use more of or just some interesting things we don't have yet. this was my idea. A hero that makes other monkeys stronger as she gets stronger. Not only that but she passively makes money throughout the game. I hope you guys like it. Leave some feedback if you want since it might seem overpowered or underpowered.

Aisha the Temple Priestess: Aisha has traveled far and wide to find her purpose in this chaotic bloon filled world, but when all hope was lost purpose found her. She prayed to the Sun god and it gave her refuge in the temple. She became the honorary priestess for the benevolent god. She now travels the world spreading riches and good tidings in the name of the one and only, hoping it appeases her godliness.

Base Stats: Short range (Dart monkey), Low attack speed (Bomb tower), Base damage: 0, Cost: 1020

Lv.1 : Enchant Bloons with a radiant new coat of paint giving double cash when popped.
    Lv2. Monkeys in range of Aisha get a 5% boost in range.
    Lv3. Ability: Wind Storm: With the powers bestowed upon Aisha, summon a controllable tornado to blow back bloons if they get to close to the exit. (60 second base cooldown, 10 second duration)
    Lv.4: Aisha can now enchant 2 bloons at once
    Lv:5 Aisha attacks 10% faster
    Lv.6 Wind Storm lasts 12 seconds instead of 10
    Lv.7 Monkeys in range get another 5% boost in range
    Lv.8 Aisha can now enchant 3 bloons at once
    Lv.9, Wind Storm now sends out a homing lightning bolt every half second
    Lv.10: Midas Touch: Aisha blesses an ally to make their attacks more profitable, 50% more profitable to be exact. ( Choose a monkey to multiply their cash per pops by 1.5 for 15 seconds. 60 second cooldown.)
    Lv.11: Aisha's range increases by 10% and can enchant 4 bloons at once
    Lv.12: Monkey's in range of Aisha have their pierce raised by 1
    Lv.13: Aisha attacks 10% faster and can enchant 5 bloons at once
    Lv.14: Monkeys affected by Midas Touch gain the ability to pop all types of bloons.
    Lv.15: Wind Storm duration increased to 15 seconds from 12 seconds
    Lv.16: Monkeys affected by Midas Touch gain 10% attack speed for the duration.
    Lv.17: Aisha gains 10% more range and can enchant 6 bloons at once.
    Lv.18: Midas Touch now multiplies cash from pops by 2 from 1.5
    Lvl.19: Wind Storm can now blow back blue moabs.
    Lv.20: Midas Touch now effects all monkeys in range of Aisha.

I love the idea but compared to the 4th tier bottom path Alchemist it's a little op. The 4th tier bottom path Alchemist is 5400 dollars in normal mode and only amplifies the balloon money by 50%. Unlike Aisha which is 1020 and increases balloon money by 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwamp4 View Post
      I love the idea but compared to the 4th tier bottom path Alchemist it's a little op. The 4th tier bottom path Alchemist is 5400 dollars in normal mode and only amplifies the balloon money by 50%. Unlike Aisha which is 1020 and increases balloon money by 100%.
      I feel her bonus should be 50%, or 75% but make the attack very slow, because yeah double cash seems overkill for her Level 1 skill.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Working...
      X