Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next tower release : dartling gun maybe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next tower release : dartling gun maybe ?

It's a special tower because we need to aim with the mouse to make it work, so it will bring more variety to gamestyle.
    Impatient to see how OP the 5th tier Ray of doom is gonna be... hahaha

It's definitely an awesome tower that would bring a lot of changes to strategies! It is probably the hardest tower to program, that's why it would take more time to release.

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• Ptolemy2002
      Ptolemy2002 commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes it so hard to program?

Originally posted by Salmon View Post
    It's definitely an awesome tower that would bring a lot of changes to strategies! It is probably the hardest tower to program, that's why it would take more time to release.
    It's fine, take your time

Comment

It would be fun, but my concern is that it may be overpowered and ruin the game a little.

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe it'll be perfectly fine. That's why the QA teams at Ninja Kiwi work so hard to get the towers balanced.

I sure hope they add any mouse opperated tower tbh

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        We can argue that the Mortar is mouse operated, haha! But yeah, pretty sure they should add Dartling, there is no reason not to! It's awesome!

I love the idea but I feel it will be very annoying to have a continuously have to be touching the screen if playing on mobile.

Comment

• MWK1
        MWK1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well (be warned, I do not have BTD6 yet and thus am probably making incorrect assumptions) what if there was a bit of monkey knowledge that allowed for a "lock" setting on a mouse operated weapon.
    Working...
    X