Heli Pilot Support Chinook Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heli Pilot Support Chinook Idea

So I had an idea for the x5x of the Heli Pilot. It would be cool if, like the monkey buccaneer and submarine, if the heli pilot and monkey aces supported each other. I feel like x5x heli pilots would be so much better if they also had the ability to increase all aerial monkeys damage and attack speed, and make it a true support path. It could also reduce the cooldowns of all aerial monkeys abilities by 25%-50%

The chinook already has enough going for it already.
    What needs changed is Special Poperations, which is EXACTLY the kind of thing this buff would be good for.

Add marine with 40% uptime, Crates give lives AND cash at the same time, Flies even faster, and improves attack speed & cooldown of all arial towers by 20%.
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
      The chinook already has enough going for it already.
      What needs changed is Special Poperations, which is EXACTLY the kind of thing this buff would be good for.

Add marine with 40% uptime, Crates give lives AND cash at the same time, Flies even faster, and improves attack speed & cooldown of all arial towers by 20%.
      If it gave lives and cash at the same time, the amount would probably be decreased a little. I think +20% Marine uptime would be good, pair that with Energizer and he'd be up pretty much 100% of the time! As for attack speed, nah.. the plane itself isn't really meant for attack, and the speed increase wouldn't make much of a difference imo. I don't think the cooldown of other arial towers could be balanced well enough for it to be added.
      Czech out the newly updated Ninja Kiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

If you love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in, don't forget to join Bloons World! Now 800 members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Absolutely not!
        100% uptime is stupid, and shouldn't be considered for an already superpowered BFB desintigrator with massive damage & pierce output! NK was already dumb enough to increase it to 80%, let's not make it extremely broken.
        Also, the tower costs over $40k. A small attack speed & cooldown improvement's not gonna be the main focus, a lot like carriere flagship.

They're tier 5's, they're supposed to be powerful, but the marine itself is just... too bland & overpowered to be taken seriously, which is why i want it to be a more balanced ability. Lower the attack rate & give it another weapon, like a net that slows MOABs briefly. If that's too many abilities for 1 upgrade, remove the improved crates & redeploys. Of all the upgrades i want most balanced, this is in my top 3.
        Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Working...
        X