BTD 6 New Tower Idea, post your ideas below! Pt. 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD 6 New Tower Idea, post your ideas below! Pt. 2

Time for the second path upgrades. Feel free to go back and see what the stats of the 000 tower are so you can better understand these upgrades. Also, please leave me feedback in the comments and/or the poll, no matter if it's negative or positive it will help me create better threads in the future. Thanks in advance!!!

000(no upgrades) $600

3 pierce

1 damage

attacks once every .5 seconds

20% chance to miss on every attack

very small range

uses a sword

Sense of Honor $200

- attack speed reduced by .1 seconds, it is now .6

- pierce increased by 2

- missing chance reduced to 15%

Schooling $400

- learns a new downward cut move that that has a pierce of 1 but damages through 10 layers of bloon. This activates every 6 attacks

Nobleman $900

- has a guard that stands at the end of the map and strikes down any leaking bloons. This guard is a 000 melee monkey

- pierce increased by 1

- attack speed increased by .05 seconds

- missing chance reduced to 5%

- slightly longer range

- maximum of 5 nobleman can have guards at the end of the map

Knighted $7000

- a new active ability: Relief Army. Arrows and Nobleman will storm the screen destroying many bloons. Cooldown of 30 seconds

- now has 2 guards that are 010 melee monkeys, maximum of 10 guards

- rides a horse that that kicks up to 5 bloons and permanently stuns them. This activates every 4 seconds

- switches to a lance as a weapon

A True King $25,000

- 3 040 melee monkeys will chase the bloons like a heli pilot

- the Relief Army ability now calls in knights instead of noblemen

Thanks for getting this far, now for the final upgrade path.

000(no upgrades) $600

3 pierce

1 damage

attacks once every .5 seconds

20% chance to miss on every attack

very small range

Fitness $200

- attack speed bonus of 20%, this bonus will become more potent as you pair it with more powerful upgrades

Nutrition $500

- pierce increased to 4

- missing chance reduced to 10%

- small range increase

Gruntman $1500

- uses a battle axe instead of sword

- base attack speed reduces to once every .6 seconds, this is not accounting for the 001 attack speed boost. I don't want to do the math.

- damage increased to 2

- pierce increased to 6

- "intimates" all bloons in a radius 4 times the tower's base attack radius every 3 seconds and stuns them for 2 seconds

Viking $5500

- uses 2 smaller axes

- base attack speed increased to once every .45 seconds

- every other attack the monkey double attacks and deals x2 damage to bloons that are hit

- pierce reduces to 5

- intimidation ability now activates every 2.5 seconds and stuns bloons for 3 seconds

- a new "battle horn" ability that activates when "most needed"(talk to whoever made the commanche commander to learn more). The ability gives a .5 attack speed and pierce bonus to all towers on the screen, this does not stack with other 004 melee monkeys. The cooldown is once every round

Lawbringer $30,000

- uses 2 very large axes

- massive range increase

- Double attacks cause a small earthquake that stuns and damages 6 layers of bloon to bloons around the affected area

- 2 selected towers will be granted double attack speed, pierce, and 1.5x damage that rounds up. These selected towers may be changed at any time, including intense micro sessions

- if no bloon has come in its range for 8 seconds, it will throw its axes at the nearest bloons and cause great damage

That's all I have for now, sorry for bad grammar, I don't have time to edit this, please just try to use common sense to understand what I'm trying to tell you. Thanks for listening to my ideas, especially if you got this far. Please be critical when commenting on my work. Be sure to give suggestions. No bad ideas!!!

New Hero
    Tiber S. The Nordic Moab Slaying Legend
    cost 1,250 (on easy)
    Tool Sword & Magic
    Abilities
    levels 1-3 Sword Swing (swings its mighty sword in a spin attack very short range)
    1st ability Unrelenting Force pushes all bloons(but not moabs) back a fair distance (recharge: intermediate)
    2nd ability unlocked at lv 10 Flame Breath works like a temporary dragon breath but does more dmg to moab class baloons (recharge:long)
    3rd ability Marked 4 Death kills all bloons on screen and dmgs all moab classes to 50% health (recharge: extremely long!!!) (POSSIBLY ALSO REMOVES SOME HEALTH TO USE ABILITY)
    lv 11 sword is now blessed by dragons can now pop leads
    (yes i am Naming this hero after Tiber Septim and his abilities after Dovahkiin feel free to add or edit my idea)

Comment

There needs to be another water tower .
      A swimmer monkey would be nice - just a dart monkey with a life ring and can be placed on land or water. Acts like a dart monkey for tier 2 upgrades but could gain projectiles like harpoons and throw fish to knock back enemy's

Comment

Working...
      X