BTD 6 New Tower Idea, post your ideas below! Pt. 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD 6 New Tower Idea, post your ideas below! Pt. 1

The Melee Monkey (Tell me if you have a better name)

- Used mid-game and late game

- Unique from other towers because it doesn't use ranged weapons as it's primary popping power (there is an upgrade for it)

- Limited range

- Can be sacrificed for sun temples or true sun gods, will add a passive ability that spawns in 5th tier top path melee monkeys

- Can miss on some attacks

Okay, time to start talking about the upgrades

If this was put in the game, I would request that only the most important changes would be listed in the description of the upgrade

I'll remind about the 000 tower stats every time I switch to a new path

Also, remember that the insane pierce on this tower is suppressed by the tiny range

000(no upgrades) $600

3 pierce

1 damage

attacks once every .5 seconds

20% chance to miss on every attack

very small range

uses a sword

Improved technique $300

- now attacks once every .4 seconds

- missing chance reduced to 15%

Higher quality gear $400

- pierce increased to 5

- small range increase

Self-Discipline $1200

- attacks once every .35 seconds

- pierce increased to 7

- only misses 9% of the time

- small range increase

- damage increased to 2

Way of the Samurai $4000

- pierce increased to 10

- does not miss anymore

- small range increase

- damage increased to 3

- has a chance to light bloons on fire when hit, this attack needs .5 seconds to recharge, this fire does not stop burning and burns through one layer every .5 seconds. A blue bloon has a 5% chance to be lit on fire, every rank beyond that is +5%. This fire deals 20 damage every second to moab-class bloons, it cannot burn the BAD.

- a new stabbing attack that activates every 7 attacks and pierces through 50bloons and does one layer of damage to each one, takes 5 layers off of full-health ceramics. If the ceramic is not full health, it will do the normal 1 damage.

- If the tower is in range of a ninja, it will attack once every .3 seconds. If it is in range of a ninja with the shinobi tactics upgrade, it will have a bonus boost of 3pierce.

- has a new "assassain's arrow" ability that activates once every round, it deals 8,000 to the first moab on the screen, it cannot activate on rounds where there is only 1-5 moab-class bloons. There can only be up to 5 assassian's arrows each round
Working...
X