Ace thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace thought

Wouldn't it be cool if an Ace upgrade let you trace out a flight path?
    Like, replace Pineapple present / Centered path with it, or even have a strafe mode?

How trace would work: You trace out a shape after changing it's targeting, and the game finds the most accurate path the plane can take to recreate it. If it followed your every move, it wouldn't be very accreate to how a plane moves, now would it?
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

I was actually thinking about an upgrade like this the other night. It would be really nice to be able to create your own path. I think if it were to become a feature it would have to replace the "centred path" upgrade, I'm pretty sure no one uses it anyway.

Comment

This would ALMOST make the ace good enough for me to use.
      I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

Originally posted by DestinyTakesVaccines View Post
        I was actually thinking about an upgrade like this the other night. It would be really nice to be able to create your own path. I think if it were to become a feature it would have to replace the "centred path" upgrade, I'm pretty sure no one uses it anyway.
        Depends on the map, really. The Bomber Ace would especially benefiet from a centered path, if the map gives it lots of places to cross the track.
        Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

It would be so OP in race mode.

Comment

I suppose if the centre path also gave the option it would be OK as you wouldn't be able to combo it with bomber

Comment

Working...
            X