[SUGGESTION] Wizard Monkey Better Crosspathing + Buffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SUGGESTION] Wizard Monkey Better Crosspathing + Buffs

I looked into the wizard monkey a little more and found out how disappointing the necromancer and dragon’s breath upgrades are compared to the arcane mastery.
    While top path has flexible crosspathing, the others do not.
    Dragon’s breath for example, only benefits from the camo detection.
    Necromancer only benefits from the middle path.

So here’s my suggestion for buffing these paths:
    Necromancer
    Base: Normal bloons do 5 damage
    Guided Magic: all bloon summons are directly infront of the bloons
    Arcane Blast: adds 1 damage to the zombie bloons

Dragon’s Breath
    Base: Increase pierce to 10 or damage to 3
    Intense Magic: Increases pierce of the flames by 1
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Maybe for Dragon's Breath, Arcane Magic should increase damage of the flamethrower by +1, and making Guided Magic cause the flamethrower home towards bloons. For the other side, Intense Magic should increase pierce of the flamethrower by +5, while Monkey Sense does what it currently does (grants camo detect).

As for Necromancer, I agree on your suggestions. Most people go for Path 2 because of how good Wall of Fire is.

As for Wall of Fire, I think it should only be affected by Guided Magic and Intense Magic, with Guided Magic allowing Wall of Fire to jump over obstacles blocked by Line of Sight, while Intense Magic increases the pierce of the Wall of Fire by +5.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

+1 sounds good

Comment

Working...
      X