Is Mastery mode returning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mastery mode returning?

Has NK mentioned anything about Mastery Mode coming back?

Not that i have seen but with b.a.d.s it would be brutal because in btd5 mastery mode all bloons were 1 rank up
    *super monkey memes*

Comment

It'd be great if mastery mode did return

Comment

Originally posted by Nekogod04 View Post
        Not that I have seen but with b.a.d.s it would be brutal because in btd5 mastery mode all bloons were 1 rank up
        Wouldn't that just mean it would send the fortified BAD? Alternate bloons sends the fortified BAD on round 100, and there is really no point in going beyond that. So, I wouldn't think it would be that much harder.

I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

I think Rohan tried that and kept crashing xd
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

Wouldn't that just mean it would send the fortified BAD? Alternate bloons sends the fortified BAD on round 100, and there is really no point in going beyond that. So, I wouldn't think it would be that much harder.
            But what about DDTs, wouldn't they turn into BADs? Rounds 95 has 30 DDTs in it.

Comment

What would ddts upgrade to? Camo Zomgs?

Comment

Originally posted by rmcin329 View Post

But what about DDTs, wouldn't they turn into BADs? Rounds 95 has 30 DDTs in it.
                I thought they would turn into fortified DDTs, and then fortified DDTs would turn into BADs
                I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

I thought they would turn into fortified DDTs, and then fortified DDTs would turn into BADs
                  Yeah that probably makes more sense. But that would still mean trying to stop 9 BADs on round 99.

Comment

I would also love to see Mastery Mode again.

In my Opinion it should work like the following:

Ceramic --> fortified Cermic --> Moabs --> fortified Moabs --> BFBs --> fortified BFBs --> ZOMGs --> fortified ZOMGs --> BADs --> fortified BADs

Camo Ceramic --> fortified camo Ceramics --> DDTs --> fortified DDTs --> BADs

Camo Leads --> Fortified camo Leads --> DDTs

P.S.: But please not with reduced Money!
                    Last edited by Perry45; 07-12-18, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry45 View Post
                      I would also love to see Mastery Mode again.

In my Opinion it should work like the following:

Ceramic --> fortified Cermic --> Moabs --> fortified Moabs --> BFBs --> fortified BFBs --> ZOMGs --> fortified ZOMGs --> BADs --> fortified BADs

Camo Ceramic --> fortified camo Ceramics --> DDTs --> fortified DDTs --> BADs

Camo Leads --> Fortified camo Leads --> DDTs

P.S.: But please not with reduced Money!

So like alternate bloons?

Comment

Working...
                      X