Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to kill those big black things round 90

Hello.

Ive managed to get to lvl 90, and then these big black bloons come round the map & nothing i try is working. The new glue (best i can have) has no effect & super-monkey has no effect

(the bloons wiki is no good - it doesnt have pics of all the weapons we can have) - https://bloons.fandom.com/wiki/Bloons_Tower_Defense_6 so cant recall the names..

They're called DDTs. They have camo and lead properties, so you need a good tower to pop them. A couple bloonjitsus with a 4-x-x alchemist should kill a few of them. A 2-0-3 super monkey on target strong will also be able to pop a few of them (2-0-2 can also pop them, but is not as effective). If that doesn't work, try enhancing your most important defense with an x-3-x monkey village (it let towers pop all bloons).
    I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

Does BTD6 have spike factory/ moab shredders? They worked great against DDT's in BMC.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
        Does BTD6 have spike factory/ moab shredders? They worked great against DDT's in BMC.
        It does, but if you really want to get a good spike factory, then get the Perma-Spike (bottom 5th tier) with a 4-x-x alchemist.

I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

Comment

Moab shredr and spike storm are pretty good especially with super sir amics past r80
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

Yep - i wish that was added to TD6. Thanks for the feedback, managed to get past lvl 94 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

It does, but if you really want to get a good spike factory, then get the Perma-Spike (bottom 5th tier) with a 4-x-x alchemist.
              Permaspike needs lead so it needs to be 2-0-5.

DDTs have black, camo, lead, and pink (to an extent) properties
              Last edited by Junior Monkey; 08-11-18, 04:20 AM.
              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
              Originally posted by Striker Jones
              I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                Permaspike needs lead so it needs to be 0-2-5.

DDTs have black, camo, lead, and pink properties
                I use the alchemist for lead protection so that I can get faster production, which is significantly better than bigger stacks. Thanks for the updated information on DDTs.

Comment

Oh wait, I forgot the top path is lead PP.
                  Fixed now

Plus the spikes time out once 200 spikes are spawned, so might as well have extra PP over faster attack speed
                  Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                  Originally posted by Striker Jones
                  I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

2-0-3 Super monkeys with a 4-0-2 alchemist close by. 4-0-2 snipers. Everything in range of a 2-3-0 Village.

Oh, and 2-0-5 Alchemist can instakill them. It racks up a very high kill count very quickly.

Comment

Camo detection and/or 502 wizard, works for me

Comment

The fifth upgrade of Monkey Sub's second tier, Pre-Emptive Strike, will decimate DDTs on entry. Only thing to watch out for are Fortified ones, which actually survive.

Comment

Get two Ground Zero Monkey Aces. They will solve all of your non-freeplay DDT woes

Comment

Working...
                          X