Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have something to spend Monkey Money on in BTD6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeahhh, add some cosmetic changes for MM. Like, $5,000 for a tower skin, or $10,000 for a theme.
    They already have hero skins for MM, so maybe some other changes would be epic.
    (granted the tower skins sounds much harder to develop)
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Originally posted by RedYoshipro View Post
      One thing they could do is adding new menu themes for Monkey Money
      Yeah, I think new menu themes would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
        Yeahhh, add some cosmetic changes for MM. Like, $5,000 for a tower skin, or $10,000 for a theme.
        They already have hero skins for MM, so maybe some other changes would be epic.
        (granted the tower skins sounds much harder to develop)
        A few ideas:
        • Turn Ninja Monkeys into Ninja Kiwis
        • Turn Banana Farms into Pineapple Farms (or some other fruit)
        • Make the Super Monkey top path Moon-themed instead of Sun-themed (Adora would probably have her own skin with this theme)
        • Different architectural styles for the Monkey Village, such as Roman or Japanese

Comment

monkey money for instas? obviously very expensive but that would be a nice feature

Comment

Cosmetics would be really cool, give all of us something finally to spend money on.

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              Cosmetics are always nice! We'll have to see what they do in the future.

I bought 80 super monkey storms and all the hero skins, now I have literally nothing to spend it on. Not even powers, they're unusable on CHIMPS anyways.

Comment

I like it as is.

Comment

Monkey Money already has a place where you can just dump it, and it's Races, those take a whole lot of MM. And yeah that's pretty much the only thing if you aren't into powers or continues, and you have the MK tree maxed out.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentCucco View Post
                  Monkey Money already has a place where you can just dump it, and it's Races, those take a whole lot of MM. And yeah that's pretty much the only thing if you aren't into powers or continues, and you have the MK tree maxed out.
                  Adding to this, before anyone asks, Trophies will not be available to buy for Monkey Money or Real Money ever.
                  Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X