Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 100 insta reward under what circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 100 insta reward under what circumstances?

What conditions need to be met to get an insta reward at the start of round 101?

edit to make this clearer - I've started round 101 on certain modes (can't remember which) post update and not gotten an insta. I did an easy map (map and play mode, just standard 'easy') earlier tonight that I've already beaten every mode except CHIMPS and half cash on, and did get an insta.

I don't know if on any given map and difficulty combo starting round 101 will award an insta or not, and that's what I'm trying to figure out.
    Last edited by inthrees; 12-09-18, 10:10 AM.

True, I've noticed that the insta-monkey pop-up only occurs when round 101 starts, but I think you do still get the insta-monkey when you hit round 100 anyway. Not too sure about apopalypse though, as the reward doesn't seem to pop up at all...
    Test your knowledge with the !

Comment

Originally posted by Zeni View Post
      True, I've noticed that the insta-monkey pop-up only occurs when round 101 starts, but I think you do still get the insta-monkey when you hit round 100 anyway. Not too sure about apopalypse though, as the reward doesn't seem to pop up at all...
      It might have been apopalypse that made me post this. It was a few days between going 100+ and reading the patch notes and seeing that I "should" maybe have gotten an insta reward.

Comment

What generator does the game use for giving you an insta-monkey. Like what are the chances for each tier or is it just completely random and I have the same chance of getting a 4/0/2 Supermonkey as I do a 0/0/0 spike factory?

Comment

There’s a 0% chance of getting a 0/0/0 spactory, since round 100 instas have to be tier 3 or higher

Comment

Working...
          X