Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea for a buff or change to 5th tier Village (top path)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a buff or change to 5th tier Village (top path)

Imo its hard to get all the value out of the top path village, and it ends up just being used for the Ballista most times I've seen it. I came up with an idea for an alternate buff to primary monkeys; give them buffs from all 3 paths! Basically, when you buy 2 paths with a primary monkey that is in range, it is granted the other two upgrades in the 3rd path but the tower is not changed visually. Here is a list of how it would work for some of the paths.

Dart Monkey: Self explanatory. Gains either range, attack speed, or pierce depending on the path it missed.
    Boomerang: Same as above, but with pierce, speed, or range+lead popping.
    Bomb Shooter: Gains Bigger/Heavier bombs, Shooting Speed+ Velocity, or Range and Frag
    Tack Shooter: Attack Speed, Range, or the effects of crospatthing into More Tacks (varies based on which tier 3/4/5 is chosen)
    Ice Monkey: Gains the respective crospathing effects of both, as above
    Glue Gunner: Same as above.

I don't know if this would be doable but I would love to see it, I think it would balance out in being limited to only towers in range of it and only primary monkeys up to tier 2.

The mega ballista attack makes it worthwhile, although I see your point on the tier 2 upgrades, it's a rather negligible boost.
    , ,
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
      The mega ballista attack makes it worthwhile, although I see your point on the tier 2 upgrades, it's a rather negligible boost.
      Yeah, I just feel like turning it into an offensive tower when the path is about primary monkeys is kinda odd. It ends up just being used for challenges with little moab popping power instead of actually being used to buff primary monkeys, and even then, you only really use the third tier because you save such a small amount of money.

Comment

Why not let it give you 2-2-2 towers? All three path access would make it much better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by connorjb111 View Post
          Why not let it give you 2-2-2 towers? All three path access would make it much better!!!
          Thats what I was saying, however, I was saying that it should wait until you've decided what path to go path 3 in first c:

Comment

Working...
          X