Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    You should come to Bloons World so we can help you in real time!

https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

• MatthaiosCore
    replied
    It never works for me as if my game is bugged or something even though I have tried it multiple times

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    First you need 50K money worth of sacrifices in three tower categories for a Max Sun Temple. After that, you need 50k in four tower categories for the Max True Sun God, you also need an Anti-Bloon AND Legend of The Knight on the map BEFORE upgrading to True Sun God.

Note: You also need the actual Monkey Knowledge point activated!

Have you done this all correctly?

• tqdesign
    replied
    Hi, I have watched a few videos on creating the Vengeful Monkey and it still doesn't happen. I am running the latest version as of 9/5/2019. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Leave a comment:

• Nightglow998
    commented on 's reply
    So in that manner you wouldn't be able to summon the Vengeful Monkey since theres no sacrifices to it, correct?

• TarnNK
    commented on 's reply
    Just going to copy paste my answer here: 4xx Insta supermonkeys are considered to be vanilla and have no sacrifices. You can start with a 3xx though

• Nightglow998
    replied
    So does anyone know if you can still achieve this with all of the upgrades from sacrificing if you happen to use a 4-X-X insta supermonkey?

Leave a comment:

• qwertyxp2000
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post

I think it unlocks the dark temple thingamajig. I can't remember the name.
    I don't think there's an official name for that particular dark temple. Let's call it the True Dark Sun God.

Leave a comment:

• SuperTrooper
    replied
    Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
    Gees, I don't know what the There Can Only Be One knowledge does, because it's just soooo mysterious. Honestly, what does it even do, since I'm a spoiler?
    I think it unlocks the dark temple thingamajig. I can't remember the name.

Leave a comment:

• chenshulun
    replied
    Let's see: place a 4-x-0 Super Monkey, and x-5-x, x-x-5 ones out of its range. If you have the knowledge, after upgrading to True Sun God, it will turn into a extremely strong Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey(even stronger than tsd) with other two Super Monkeys disappeared.
    Notice:
    1.For some reasons, it doesn't work in Sandbox.
    2.You are not able to have any 5 tier upgrades of Super Monkey unless you have sold your Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey.

Leave a comment:

• Crushbeast
    replied
    Apparently it makes the true sun god a lot more powerful. Not sure of the power amplifier specifically but it's very noticeable.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    It does nothing coz u can only have one TSG anyway xd

Leave a comment:

• SlySuavity
    replied
    My optimism points to a tower with all three upgrade paths.

Leave a comment:

• qwertyxp2000
    started a topic There Can Be Only One knowledge?

There Can Be Only One knowledge?

Gees, I don't know what the There Can Only Be One knowledge does, because it's just soooo mysterious. Honestly, what does it even do, since I'm a spoiler?
Working...
X