Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is something that Bloons TD 5 and 6 needs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloonuminati
    replied
    Originally posted by Crushbeast View Post
    It would be really nice to see all of this but I don't think ninja kiwi are going to go to all that effort for some statistics. I don't think any of the BTD5 stuff will happen purely due to the fact it is an outdated game. All of your suggestions are actually pretty good but unfortunately I can't see any of them really happening :/
    This shouldn't be that hard to make as all it does is it tracks your progress. BTD 5 just got 2 new tracks recently. I don't consider it outdated until there's no content update for 6+ months.

Leave a comment:

• Ptolemy2002
    replied
    Some of this is already tracked for achievement purposes. You would just need some way to display it to the player.

Leave a comment:

• Crushbeast
    replied
    It would be really nice to see all of this but I don't think ninja kiwi are going to go to all that effort for some statistics. I don't think any of the BTD5 stuff will happen purely due to the fact it is an outdated game. All of your suggestions are actually pretty good but unfortunately I can't see any of them really happening :/

Leave a comment:

• This is something that Bloons TD 5 and 6 needs.

A statistics option that you tap/click on that tells you various things about the progress you have put into since started playing the game (or since it was implemented). It can tell you stuff like:
    • Total RBE's Popped (rounded to the nearest tenth of a thousand, million, billion or trillion)
    • Total MOAB's Popped
    • Total BFB's Popped
    • Total ZOMG's Popped
    • Total DDT's Popped (BTD 6)
    • Total BAD's Popped (BTD 6)
    • Total amount of Weeks, Days, Hours and Minutes of play time (only applies to actual play time and not menu time)
    • Total amount of Challenges completed (includes Daily Challenges, Preferred Monkey, Bloonvasion, and Odyssey)
    • Total amount of Missions completed (includes Random Missions, Special Missions, and Repeated Random Missions)
    • Total completion of Tracks (includes new completions, repeats, etc. Does not include mastery or Co-op)
    • Total completion of Mastery Tracks (BTD 5)
    • Total completion of Co-op Tracks (BTD 5)
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Beginner:
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Intermediate:
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Advanced:
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Expert:
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Extreme: (BTD 5)
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Apocolypse
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Deflation
    • Highest Round Ever Achieved in Mastery Impoppable: (BTD 5) (Any Track)
    • Total RBE's leaked (every RBE that has ever leaked from your defense. Negative values don't count (a ZOMG will only count as 150 on Medium and not thousands when one leaks))
    • Favorite Tower
    • Second Favorite Tower
    • Loneliest Tower (least used tower)
    • Towers Placed (every tower ever placed. sold towers don't count)
    • Agents Placed (BTD 5) (Super Monkey Storm uses count)
    • Favorite Agent (BTD 5)
    • Bananas Collected
    • Crates Collected (Includes Crates from Banana Farms, Snipers, and Heli Pilots)
    • Medals Earned (Includes Mastery and Co-op)
    • Favorite Hero (BTD 6)
    Last edited by Bloonuminati; 04-08-18, 06:55 AM.
Working...
X