Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half Cash Strategy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Half Cash Strategy

    I’ve tried Half Cash mode in Monkey Meadow. I used three continues and several SMSes to beat it. I wonder if there is an easy way to beat this CHIPS?

  • #2
    I've completed Half Cash mode in almost all the beginner maps. It wasn't CHIMPS though.
    I did use Monkey Knowledge, but that's it. No Income, Continues or Powers (pretty sure I haven't sold anything either). I'm level 101 though so my Monkey Knowledge is pretty solid.
    And of course no Double Cash mode.

    If you need any help beating it WITH Monkey Knowledge just let me know.
    IDK if I even want to try to beat it w/o Monkey Knowledge, seems pointless and almost impossible IMO.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by OmerWow View Post
      I've completed Half Cash mode in almost all the beginner maps. It wasn't CHIMPS though.
      I did use Monkey Knowledge, but that's it. No Income, Continues or Powers (pretty sure I haven't sold anything either). I'm level 101 though so my Monkey Knowledge is pretty solid.
      And of course no Double Cash mode.

      If you need any help beating it WITH Monkey Knowledge just let me know.
      IDK if I even want to try to beat it w/o Monkey Knowledge, seems pointless and almost impossible IMO.
      Don’t mind about Monkey Knowledge, but I’d like to get strategy to beat this without using powers, lives lost or continues.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
        Don’t mind about Monkey Knowledge, but I’d like to get strategy to beat this without using powers, lives lost or continues.
        How important for you is no lives lost?
        No continues, powers etc. are no problem.

        If you're okay with lost lives I can record a video for you or smth.

        Comment


        • #5
          My strategy on each mode variates a bit depending on the situation. On half cash mode I tend to start off with obyn and my free dart monkey, then I save up for a druid, get the druid up to 2/0/0 and then I'll grab a 0/0/1 or 0/0/2 monkey village and place it close to obyn. Then I'll pop down a super monkey within the range of the village and obyn. Normally I'll get camo detection for my free dart monkey and maybe upgrade him a little, get laser vision for my super monkey then camo for the village, then plasma vision. My goal by round 60 is to have a robo-plasma and a 2/2/0 heli for camo purples. That strategy normally works fine for me, but I've only used it on beginner maps, only just finished half cash on them all, now to move on to intermediate.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OmerWow View Post

            How important for you is no lives lost?
            No continues, powers etc. are no problem.

            If you're okay with lost lives I can record a video for you or smth.
            I ask for strategy that NLL because some players also must find this strategy to master the game, but I still OK with some lives lost.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
              I ask for strategy that NLL because some players also must find this strategy to master the game, but I still OK with some lives lost.
              My strategy for pretty much all maps and modes and difficulties is very very similar. Most of the changes I make are usually so it just won't be too boring.
              IDK if it works because 80% of the games I've played so far are beginner and intermediate maps, but it definitely works and it works well (of course there are tons of other strategies and some might be better even by a lot).

              Anyway, on CHIMPS and Half Cash for example my strategy is pretty much identical only in Half Cash I lose lives and I can reach much higher waves in free play on CHIMPS. So IMO Half Cash is harder in a lot of ways than CHIMPS or I still haven't found the best strategy.


              I usually start with a free dart monkey and a ninja. The ninja needs to get to 2/0/1 ASAP and then the dart monkey to 0/3/2. I can survive with this I think 100% of the time and exactly by round 27 or maybe the start of 28 after the cash bonus at the end of round 27 I'd have enough money to get Churchill. From here I just add a village, another ninja, an alchemist and a wizard. They all (except for the dart monkey in the beginning ) need to be in range of the alchemist and the village for the buffs.

              The village will be a 2/0/0. (getting the discounts I think is really not worth it in Half Cash, if I remember correctly I usually lose when I get the discounts because 1100$ in half cash is just too much).
              Ninjas are 4/0/1 or 4/0/2 if you want.
              Alchemist is 4/0/2 ans the wizard will be 4/0/2 as well.


              I don't remember the exact order in which I get them, but basically just upgrade the ninjas and wizard if need the damage right now. Otherwise invest in the Alchemist and the village.


              So far this exact strategy got me 6 black borders, on all of the maps on the first page.



              EDIT: Forgot to say that generally in this game I've found that always using buffs (Alchemist and a village, sometime an hero too) is pretty much ALWAYS a great idea and will help you considerably.

              Comment

              Working...
              X