X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Sandbox Mode Revamp

Hi,

I have some suggestions on how to improve the Sandbox mode:

First of all, let us test above round 80. It should be at least until round 100 if not higher (even much higher.. why not?)
    If I'm not wrong, the official reason for the round 80 limitation was that Impoppable mode does not have a Sandbox mode, and I have two things to say about this:
    1. We can get to level 100 (and much much higher) in every mode, in freeplay, and these levels are extremely more challenging than level 80 and lower, so it makes even more sense that we'll want to test our setups in those levels.
    2. The second thing is how the complete revamp comes into place:
    I think Sandbox mode should be like an entirely different button somewhere, that will take us into a map, difficulty and mode selection menus (probably in that or a similar order). That way we can just select any mode (like Impopabble, Half Cash and every other mode, in every difficulty in every map just by selecting a special sandbox mode and not having to go into each map and difficulty and be limited with game modes like the current situation).
    That doesn't mean that the current Sandbox buttons needs to go away though, they can be used as a nice shortcut that will take us straight to the Mode-selection menu (since map and difficulty are already selected).

Also, I have some QoL suggestions:
    1. If the option to select specific game modes will become available, it'll be nice if maybe the lives and cash (and of course blocked towers and powers) will also change accordingly (but of course it will be editable since it's sandbox).
    2. Have Sandbox save the lastest setup like any other map/mode does already.
    3. Maybe have a counter about how much money in total did we spent on the current setup? It'll be amazing for testing budget-tight setups like in deflation and Half-Cash mode. Maybe too OP tough cause I think that people will just start to play too much in Sandbox rather than actually trying and failing in the real game.

Umm.. I think that's it.
    Thanks for reading and considering these offers.
    Sorry for English, have an awesome day

Impoppable and CHIMPS owe some of their challenge to the inability to test round 81-100. It was deliberately done to make it harder to test setups.

Also, if you tap on your money in sandbox you can set it to a number. Set it to something like $100,000 and it should be simple to find the amount of money a setup costs.

Comment

This is too true, I enjoy the sandbox mode, but it needs revamping, I can’t properly Test banana farms

also I think it’s completely randomized after round 100 so it’s impossible to order round 123 cuz it’s random

Comment

Originally posted by PTpirahna View Post
        Impoppable and CHIMPS owe some of their challenge to the inability to test round 81-100. It was deliberately done to make it harder to test setups.
        That's nice

Comment

Working...
        X