Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons TD 6 - Patch Notes! Version 2.1

General Issues:
    • Fixed the weird black/green screen when the device is put into sleep mode and changed orientation
    Half Cash Mode:
    • Half Cash mode will no longer crash when language is set to Portuguese
    • Super Monkey 4+/#/# Sun Temple support sacrifices will now give correct amount of cash in Half Cash Mode
    • Monkey Village 0/0/3 Monkey Town now works in Half Cash Mode
    • Monkey Village 0/0/3 Monkey Town will now benefit from the Inland Revenue Streams Knowledge in Half Cash Mode
    • Monkey Buccaneer #/#/3+ Merchantmen will now give correct amount of cash in Half Cash Mode
    • Banana Farm #/#/3+ Marketplace will now give correct amount of cash in Half Cash Mode
    • Alchemist #/#/4 Rubber To Gold will now work in Half Cash Mode
    • Monkey Village #/#/5 Monkeyopolis will now work correctly in Half Cash Mode
    • Druid #/4/# Jungle’s Bounty will now generate half of the $200 base value in Half Cash Mode
    • Druid #/5/# Spirit of the Forest will now give the correct amount of cash in Half Cash Mode
    • The Cash Drop power if left to expire will now give the correct amount of cash in Half Cash Mode
    • Half Cash Mode in Half Cash Mode, Half Cash, Mode, Cash Half
    Monkey Buccaneer:
    • Monkey Buccaneer 5/#/# numerous Carrier Flagship placement issues resolved
    Alchemist:
    • Alchemist 3+/#/# Berserker Brew no longer gives a visual ‘full map range’ bonus
    • Alchemist 4+/#/# Stronger Stimulant no longer gives a visual ‘full map range’ bonus
    Sniper Monkey:
    • Sniper 0/2/1 has its hat back
    Monkey Village:
    • Monkey Village #/#/3 Monkey Town will no longer give a smaller bonus to ceramics popped in radius
    Wizard:
    • Wizard #/2/2 Wall of Fire can now hit camo bloons
    Obyn:
    • Obyn Greenfoot’s Brambles will now do the correct pierce at level 16
    • Obyn Greenfoot’s level 11 upgrade will no longer add 5 seconds of lifespan to towers in radius

By "now works" means that the cash earning is now 75% income rather than the bugged 150%? But I suppose it's the former because other cash stuff are correctly nerfed too.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by TarnNK View Post
      • Obyn Greenfoot’s level 11 upgrade will no longer add 5 seconds of lifespan to towers in radius
      I'm so going to miss global-ranged Tack Shooters.

Comment

Although new updates are amazing and something I always look forward to, there is a bit of a problem with them... I went on a long car ride, hoping to entertain myself for part of the time playing BTD6. I couldn't actually play the game, however, because it required an internet connection to update. There should be an option to just open the game without updating to solve this

Comment

Thanks guys for the amazing dedication you give to your games! I'm pretty happy with the new update, this game holds so much potential.

Comment

Working...
          X