Two feature suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
    People on reddit occasionally are asking for.

1. Show if a tower is under the influence of another tower. The easiest way to do that I think would be showing small icons below the "I" button. For example a palm icon for villages,a potion icon for alchemist, a fire icon for Gwen &c.

2. Show the attributes of the tower. Both base ones and current ones. Attributes like range, speed, pierce, damage and cooldown. BATTD - a sister game to BTD 6 - has that (although it only base attributes, so it's not as useful as it could be). The best place for that would be the other side of the "I" button. On one side we would have an "I" button that would show upgrades info and on the other side a "S" button that upon clicking it would show base and current stats.
    I do like these ideas Have passed on to the rest of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by TarnNK View Post

I do like these ideas Have passed on to the rest of the team.
      If they still won't want to cooperate, maybe try bribing them? Don't know what works better there in New Zealand - a vodka or a Russian roulette - but I think anything will be good as long as it will work .

Comment

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post

If they still won't want to cooperate, maybe try bribing them? Don't know what works better there in New Zealand - a vodka or a Russian roulette - but I think anything will be good as long as it will work .
        Whiskey and beer is a common trading currency in New Zealand

Comment

Originally posted by TarnNK View Post

Whiskey and beer is a common trading currency in New Zealand
          I see you have lots of experience in bribing . Should I not worry about the future of that suggestions? .

Comment

1. If the tower is affected by Permanent Brew, MIB, Jungle Drums, Support Temple, Energizer... yeah, it really would make sense to have an indication of all the buffs going one for any specific tower.

2. So much yes on that. There's so many games in the genre, where a tower gets asigned a specific range value, power, firerate and so on, yet the monkeys don't seem to have a concept of such numbers. Even with the upgrades they tend to stay vague. So many times it's like "fires slightly faster" or "increases its range drastically" and no indication before purchase how much all that really is. It would be much easier to strategize properly, if we could know about the usefulness of an upgrade before actually buying it.

Comment

So TarnNK you still like that ideas?

If possible, I would like to add two more suggestions (I wrote on Reddit):
              • Could we have a "mark all exclamation marks as read" for Insta monkeys? It's annoying to click every single category to remove that exclamation mark.
              • Could all towers get a new targeting priority "Do not attack"? Many towers buff other towers, but since they also are atacking (and sometimes they have a very strong attack or require lots of the same towers) it's pretty hard to test out how viable the buff is.

Comment

those would be quite useful.

Comment

Working...
                X