Two feature suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two feature suggestions

People on reddit occasionally are asking for.

1. Show if a tower is under the influence of another tower. The easiest way to do that I think would be showing small icons below the "I" button. For example a palm icon for villages,a potion icon for alchemist, a fire icon for Gwen &c.

2. Show the attributes of the tower. Both base ones and current ones. Attributes like range, speed, pierce, damage and cooldown. BATTD - a sister game to BTD 6 - has that (although it only base attributes, so it's not as useful as it could be). The best place for that would be the other side of the "I" button. On one side we would have an "I" button that would show upgrades info and on the other side a "S" button that upon clicking it would show base and current stats.

This would be a very helpful addition to the game if it was ever added
    Please follow my:

Youtube - aXross

Comment

I like these

Comment

1. should definitely be done and seems quite possible as in BMC it also shows when an tower is under effect of overclock ability so that shouldnt be the problem.

Comment

Thats a really good idea I hope Ninja Kiwi is reading

Comment

Originally posted by BronzeBro View Post
            Thats a really good idea I hope Ninja Kiwi is reading
            The best way to make them read them is to send them a PM with a link to this topic .

Comment

How about 3 D M O A B S
              I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

That'd be a great touch of polish to the game!

Comment

3D MOABs would probably glitch the game too much. In BATTD you already can play as an upside-down damaged ceramic bloon. I'm not sure I want that in BTD6 too (which is glitches free).

Comment

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
                    People on reddit occasionally are asking for.

1. Show if a tower is under the influence of another tower. The easiest way to do that I think would be showing small icons below the "I" button. For example a palm icon for villages,a potion icon for alchemist, a fire icon for Gwen &c.

2. Show the attributes of the tower. Both base ones and current ones. Attributes like range, speed, pierce, damage and cooldown. BATTD - a sister game to BTD 6 - has that (although it only base attributes, so it's not as useful as it could be). The best place for that would be the other side of the "I" button. On one side we would have an "I" button that would show upgrades info and on the other side a "S" button that upon clicking it would show base and current stats.
                    I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
                      3D MOABs would probably glitch the game too much. In BATTD you already can play as an upside-down damaged ceramic bloon. I'm not sure I want that in BTD6 too (which is glitches free).
                      Upside down ceramic new tower confirmed.

according to nk the real source of lag isn’t visuals but actually calculating all the bloons getting popped.
                      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

This would actually help the team find bugs, when you report a bug they always want visual confirmation, and this would provide them with a lot more data to pinpoint problems, and it doesn’t seem that hard to implement either

Comment

The OP is right, give him vodka!

In the case if NK is still reluctant about adding this, here are the reasons why it's needed:

1. There are many effects in the game that give something to the other towers, and we not always may know if a given tower received that boost or effect or not. Not to mention that there might be upgrades that give other towers something, but they don't state that outright. NK multiple times stated that they do care about strategy in the game and so they are refusing adding extra targeting priorities or rounds 81+ to sandbox, and because knowing if something is under influence of another tower or not is crucial to form a working strategy, this thing should be added ASAP.

2. This thing is a MUST in Bloons Adventure Time TD where there are so many little and tiny effects, and we don't know if they do stack (for example two Lemonhopes targeting the same tower), affect each other (for example Jake's Full Orchestra boosting the effects of Lemonhope), or even do work (for example any "increases the effects of music instruments" upgrade should affect all other towers in radius, but they are not) and would like to know, but in BTD 6 this would be a good addition too. Knowing numbers will allow us to tell if something is under the effects of another tower, and how big that boost is, and also which tower among X towers is currently the best. Because upgrade descriptions are so cryptic, tha we must be a psychic to guess what hey actually do.

So Ninja Kiwi, bitte, bitte...

Comment

This would be so helpful.

Comment

Separating out 'pop count' and 'money earned' would be nice. At the moment, merchantmen for example, just clump it with their pops which isn't vastly too useful to know
                              Test your knowledge with the Ultimate BTD6 Quiz!

Comment

Working...
                              X