Need help on 3 maps in deflation mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on 3 maps in deflation mode

Basically i'm having trouble completing Rake, Muddy Puddles and Ouch on deflation mode. Figured i'd post here and find out what strategies other people used to beat them.

bump. Managed to beat Rake a few days ago using dart monkeys and a sniper, but still having trouble figuring out Muddy Puddles and Ouch.

Comment

On muddy puddles, i placed a 0-0-2 village near a water piece, and then placed another village, boat, and alchemist in it's range. i then upgraded the boat to 4-2-0 and the the new village to 2-2-0, and then started upgrading the alchemist to 4-0-0. at this point i had to sell the discount village to upgrade the alchemist. I did leave the monkey knowledge enabled, and I'm not sure how much luck was used, but I was able to beat muddy puddles that way. .

Comment

Thanks for the info, but thats still a bit unclear. Also I don't see how a single alchemist could hope to cover all 4 paths. It seems like you left out some info.

Comment

Okay managed to finish both Muddy Puddles and Ouch, using 4 0 2 alchemists, 0 3 2 dart monkeys, 0 3 2 buccaneers, and a single 4 0 2 sniper monkey per map.

Comment

On Muddy, you could have just used a 0-2-4 spectre and a 3-0-0 Alchemist with proper placement

Comment

All the insta towers!!!

Comment

Working...
              X