Major Problem with Bloons TD 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Problem with Bloons TD 6

Before I continue, I simply want to state a major issue with the game, and this is not about issues with towers or improvements. I have been really excited for this game for a long time, and was very disappointed with what happened with my game, so I'm sorry if this is long, as I just want to explain my issue in detail. When I first tried to enter my game, after I hit the 'Take It back' button to start the tutorial, the loading screen popped up, then the game crashed a few seconds later. Naturally, I tried again, but the game still crashed at that point time and time again. This wouldn't be a huge bother except the loading screen with the monkey ace takes about 10 minutes each time it loads, mostly on step 6 out of 8. To clarify, I'm playing on a Dragon Touch tablet with 1 GB of RAM. I understand that it isn't a lot, but the other Bloons games seem to work completely fine with little to no lag. Therefore, I believe the issue is with the graphics. On the 5th try, the game finally loaded the tutorial, but it ran very slow. On fast-forward mode, the game ran at a speed closer to normal speed on other games. After completing the tutorial, the game crashed once again. The next day, when I tried to load a normal map, the game crashed on round 8 out of 40. I'm really aggravated on how this keeps happening. I think this is due to the graphics being to much for the tablet. I wish there was a setting for quality, so this wouldn't keep happening. Sorry this has been so long, but I wanted to completely describe the problem.

The game requirements are significantly higher than previous BTD games. If your tablet isn't one of the newer models, it might not be able to run the game smoothly.

Good news is, if you bought the game via Android, you can download BlueStacks and play it on your PC by logging into the same account that you bought the game with.
    Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

That sounds unfortunate. But I don't think that's a problem with the game so much as it is a problem with the tablet. Hope it gets resolved though

Comment

I use my phone but not lagged. You need tablet or phone with higher performance.
        It's recommended to purchase and play on Android since it is significantly cheaper.

Comment

While I agree with the other posters that it sounds like a poor hardware problem than a NinjaKiwi problem, I do think youre right that a low quality mode would be a good addition. My phone runs the game fine, but I would use it for high round runs when the sheer amount of bloons starts causing lag.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, I want to get a better tablet soon.

Comment

Well, I have a OnePlus 5T running Snapdragon 845 with 6gb of ram, and a Pixel 2xl, and it usually crashes for me around round 73. Constantly. On both devices. Running Android pie BTW. Please help

Comment

Stop playing

Comment

Yeah, I don't think it's an issue with the table. I have a new Kindle Fire 8, latest updates, max memory and after months of successfully playing (and enjoying) this game, everything went to hell on my tablet after the last "update". The game is now unplayable. I just realized that this was a ploy by the Ninja Kiwi marketing department to force users to buy the Steam edition of the game if they wish to continue playing. Well played, Ninja Kiwi - well played.
                  Last edited by suchender; 07-02-19, 03:08 PM. Reason: Corrected misspellings.

Comment

All they gotta do is not have 3d moabs on mobile :/
                    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
                      All they gotta do is not have 3d moabs on mobile :/
                      more than that it is not to have 3d anything on moblie (we need a setting to turn this off)

Comment

Working...
                      X