Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.5 Patch Notes

Version 1.5 just went live.
    this will not be a forced update just yet.

If there's anything you were expecting to see which is not on this list, we are working on a secondary update already to go live as soon as possible after this, but these changes are stable and ready to go.

Changes:
    - Some facebook login issues should be resolved
    - Game is now available in Hong Kong
    - Embrittlement no longer makes all leads invulnerable to sharp damage
    - Ice Monkey's with their damage buffed will now freeze bloons again
    - Infrared achievement will now log progress correctly
    - Fixed an issue with removeables sometimes removing on game load
    - Pierce on Primary Expertise fixed
    - Permafrost will now apply correctly in all cases
    - Spikes now correctly apply to high HP bloons that fly over them
    - Game load stability improved (step 6/8 and 8/8)
    - Several Monkey Knowledge bug fixes
    - Several CHIMPS fixes
    - Druid's Lightning/Ball Lightning Buffed
    - Some Daily Challenge fixes
    Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 18-06-18, 05:48 AM.
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Why was an aspect of ice nerfed? :/ if anything ice needs buffs. Hopefully in the next update we’ll see the massive gamebreaking bugs fixed.
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
      Why was an aspect of ice nerfed? :/ if anything ice needs buffs. Hopefully in the next update we’ll see the massive gamebreaking bugs fixed.
      Nothing about ice was nerfed, only buffed
      No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post

Nothing about ice was nerfed, only buffed
        I mean compared to BTD5 arctic wind. I'm actually curious to know about the changes made to each tower when moving from 5 to 6.
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Are there any optimization’s in the second patch?

Comment

Rohan Sharpe Anforth
            "Embrittlement no longer makes all leads vulnerable to sharp damage"

Comment

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
              Editing a comment
              ah yep, sorry that's meant to be 'invulnerable'
              It's complicated to explain.... It basically made any fortified leads it froze immortal. But it's fixed now

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub

To deny the extra $200 from the first 2 rounds.
            and then some more because you can’t pop the bloons on r4. on maps with several paths you auto-lose like half your lives.

/e: also, 2-3-c ice with 2-3-c village and 2-3-c glue is still very lousy popping power, pretty much no usage for it.

Comment

I haven’t NLLed r4 on most advanced maps on hard but I never lost more than 1 or 2 lives...

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

And how about making that disgusting Path 1 Tier-5 upgrade of the Banana Farm cost $100,000 instead of $120,000? Superjombombo said that the 5-0-0 alone is by the far the least efficient Banana Farming tower possible. And even if we drop the price by $20,000, that upgrade of the Banana Farm will still be really rip-off.

If you watched Superjombombo's Banana Farm guide video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQEl0ixWnvo&t=578s for link, then you'll see that it's by far the least efficient. If at least this upgrade is buffed in cost, then that would be nice.
                If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

And of course you should just immediately trust anything sjb says

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                    And of course you should just immediately trust anything sjb says
                    I don't agree with SJB on many things but it really is the least efficient out of the first path. $120k gets you $3k more per round compared to 4-0-0. Guess how many rounds that takes to pay off? 40 freaking rounds. That is absolutely ridiculous. If we calculate the efficiency for the entire thing, we get ($147,250 / $4500) 32.77 rounds to pay off. You cannot deny that is the least efficient and ridiculously inefficient.

Comment

Why would you have a T4/B2 or even T4/B1 Farm? T4/M2 is only about $1100 more than T4/M0 and gets you $375 extra per round. No denying that T5 Farm is inefficient beyond belief though, as payoff from spending $120K for a $3750 income increase is STILL requiring 32 rounds, which is just bad, especially given how long you'd need to bank in the first place.

Comment

When will be Co-operate mode to play with ours friends?

Comment

I mean you could always just spam supply crates and get the same amount of cash legit so...

Comment

Other bugs that weren't mentioned yet that need to be fixed:

- x-x-5 alchemist bug that makes you lose lives randomly for no reason
                            - Infinite free dart monkeys with the x-x-4 village after round 80
                            - Farm is allowed in CHIMPS mode, but doesn't give cash (ideally should be banned)
                            - Certain projectiles will shoot and stay in place, creating unnecessary lag
                            - Loading a save will remove all removable barriers for free, or in some cases will cause them to reappear (like in cornfield)
                            - The x-x-5 Boomerang will not do the extra damage to a BAD, nor the ricochet effect with it
                            - Assuming regen farming is truly unintentional, the x-5-x farm can be used infinite times during any one round. (needs to be confirmed) Should be limited to 1 or 2 uses.
                            Last edited by Junior Monkey; 21-06-18, 02:28 AM.
                            Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                            Originally posted by Striker Jones
                            I love the smell of bubblewrap in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                            X