Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloons td6 not available for kindle fire yet RAGE ROOM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    There are better ways to go about such a thing than Spam. Shouting generally gets people to be defensive and doesn't make for good discussions.

    Also this is a forum not discord taking 5 short messages to say something that could be posted in 1 with multiple lines is bad etiquette.

    And it's not Amazon's fault AFAIK, sure Amazon has extra/different hoops to the Google Play Store but NK has chosen not to jump through them with BTD6 the way it did with BTD5

    Comment


    • #17
      Btd6 was announced for kindle fire but it's not available yet.
      ​​​​​​

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JohnyDL View Post
        There are better ways to go about such a thing than Spam. Shouting generally gets people to be defensive and doesn't make for good discussions.

        Also this is a forum not discord taking 5 short messages to say something that could be posted in 1 with multiple lines is bad etiquette.

        And it's not Amazon's fault AFAIK, sure Amazon has extra/different hoops to the Google Play Store but NK has chosen not to jump through them with BTD6 the way it did with BTD5
        I'm Johnny dl and I think it's no big deal that kindle fire users can't play Bloons td6

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Catsruledogsdrool View Post

          I'm Johnny dl and I think it's no big deal that kindle fire users can't play Bloons td6
          No I'm JohnyDL that's one N no space. And I have a kindle fire too and I'm annoyed I can't play it on there. The first thing I posted here was me supporting you and now you're basically doing more to harm my prospects of getting the game on the platform I want than helping it. So I'm telling you to stop ******* off the developers and forum staff, who're the ones that might make it happen. Please. People hold grudges and they might decide they don't ever want you to get your hands on their games cause you annoyed them, and never release another on the fire. So stop acting like a spammer or troll because it's screwing yourself over.

          Originally posted by Catsruledogsdrool View Post
          Btd6 was announced for kindle fire but it's not available yet.
          ​​​​​​
          I would like to see a link to that announcement because an admin told me this a few days before android/iOS release day:

          Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          The Steam version is still several months away, but we don't have anything more specific yet. Should hopefully be this year (not sure if we're saying that)

          Amazon could happen at some point but not sure when.

          Comment


          • #20
            I'm sad this is the only post here about this in the forums so far. I was really hoping for a date of some sort for the release on the fire. The first 5 are on the amazon app store so it never occurred to me the new release wouldn't be. It's really disappointing.

            Comment


            • #21
              Is the kindle fire different than the regular kindle?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ludlow View Post
                Is the kindle fire different than the regular kindle?
                Better dont ask that i also didn't knew and asked page before (topic maker didn't reacted good to that)

                Comment


                • #23
                  I agree that while "rage room" gives a bad impression, it gets the point across. The Amazon kindle fire is a normal tablet sold by Amazon using a modified Android OS. It works perfectly well with nk's other games, and I've bought BTD5, and played battles and city on this with no problems.

                  We're just a group of customers who want to play the cool new game, and don't want to pay over $100 for a new device to do so. Before you say "get an emulator", computers and phones, surprise, surprise, are set up differently, and use different kinds of graphics cards and other parts meaning that most computers will require a pc optimized version.

                  We were told in an earlier forum topic about the release that kindle was coming soon, but it's been nearly 2 months, pretty much all of our summer gone. We just want to know why it's taking so long.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ludlow View Post
                    Is the kindle fire different than the regular kindle?
                    Yes, also, it's a 2 page forum, please read it first. Anyway, yes, a kindle fire is essentially an Android tablet that has been reflavored by amazon. A normal kindle which as has been staged is typically referred to as "kindle reader" or "kindle e-book reader" is designed so that you can read books on it with no glare and absurdly long battery life, but not so much else. Hopefully this helps clear that up for you.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by hoohoo2 View Post

                      Yes, also, it's a 2 page forum, please read it first. Anyway, yes, a kindle fire is essentially an Android tablet that has been reflavored by amazon. A normal kindle which as has been staged is typically referred to as "kindle reader" or "kindle e-book reader" is designed so that you can read books on it with no glare and absurdly long battery life, but not so much else. Hopefully this helps clear that up for you.
                      Well you should have readed something first too:The rules as then you would have known that you should just have used the Edit function as double posts are against the rules :
                      https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...wi-forum-rules

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X