Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons td6 not available for kindle fire yet RAGE ROOM

It had to be done

Come over to let all your rage about btd6 not being available for kindle fire yet out.

Comment

I only know that ebook reading kindle device/thing and that seems not something supposed to play games on

EDIT:
      You also already completely overreact from the start with each of your posts only about that topic i had over an dozens bugs and never made such a big thing of any of them. If you want answers then contact NK support as there they mostly answer then per email.
      Last edited by pappenreiter; 18-06-18, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Kindle fire is different than regular kindle.

Comment

kindle fire is different from the regular kindle!!!!!!

Comment

kindle fire is different from the regular kindle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

PappenReiter BTD5 and BTDB both play really well on the Amazon Fire Tablets not their eBook Readers which funnily enough are all called "Amazon something eBook Reader" and generally referred to collectively in that way rather than the Fire, which is a tablet and FireStick which is like an Amazon Chrome Cast. And yes they are full android tablets so why shouldn't you play games on them?

And the reason to "over react" is because we like the company and we want(ed) to give NK some money so we could play it, and 2 people going "we want this" in different places in the forum and getting told "it's not happening" (because I've had that message from staff already) isn't the same as this thread which if it gets seen and people post on basically become an E-petition for NK to shut up, get the App on Amazon's App store which they know very well how to do and take our money. It may be a bad title and a bad first post(s) to have that objective but I think that's the objective Cats wants.

Comment

kindle fire is different from the regular kindle!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It is not ninja kiwi's fault it is Amazon's fault

Comment

Originally posted by Catsruledogsdrool View Post
                    kindle fire is different from the regular kindle!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    okay way to go with that, I formally withdraw my assumption that Cats was a reasonable person doing reasonable things in a bad way

Comment

Johnny dl i wasn't angrily commenting on your post i was just making sure pappenrentler knew that kindle fire is not regular e-reader kindle.

Comment

Meow mew purr meow

Comment

😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyDL View Post

okay way to go with that, I formally withdraw my assumption that Cats was a reasonable person doing reasonable things in a bad way
                            I'm quoting your quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Catsruledogsdrool View Post
                              Come over to let all your rage about btd6 not being available for kindle fire yet out.
                              Yep it's good

Comment

Working...
                              X