Why is ice so bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plob44 View Post
    Seriously, ice tower X5X need an extra buff, more range to arctic wind and also needs to slow down MOAB class
    I think only fifth tier should slow MOAB class naturally. Slowing all bimps in radius would be pretty OP in numbers.

At least NK got their upgrade paths straight. Viral Frost is garbage when stacked with Arctic Wind, and it made no sense for the Shards path to have the "freeze all bloons on screen" ability.
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post

I think only fifth tier should slow MOAB class naturally. Slowing all bimps in radius would be pretty OP in numbers.
      That's what i mean, on the fifth upgrade the range will be increase and also slowing blimps.
      You think it will be OP? it's OK, NK can raise the price of it (and don't forget that can be only 1 of this)

No one have problem with the 5xx druid that can blows blimps

Comment

SINCE WHEN CAN ARCTIC WIND ACTUALLY FREEZE WATER?!?

Ok, very VERY good on the devs of the game to give Arctic Wind the ability to place towers on water! XD
        (still needs a small range buff XP)

Comment

A 0-4-2 arctic wind has the range of a boomerang monkey now. Its a few thousand more, but very worth it imo. Under a 3-x-x village its range is even larger, and absolute 0 when under a 3-x-x gives it the range of a super monkey with super range. Also, doing some tests, it looks like absolute 0 has 300 pierce, not 20, while arctic wind has 100 pierce. Still not able to solo infinite ceramics, but if you time the ability right and place it right, a 0-5-2 ice monkey is some serious popping power. Not sure if its worth the price yet though.

Comment

Agreed, ice needs a rework

Comment

Actually no, taking a second look at Ice tower, it's pretty powerful & balanced. For those that blindly say it sucks because it's 3rd tiers suck compared to BTD5, They really don't take the time to try and make it work. While Cryo Cannon is trash, icicles isn't half bad, and Icicle impale is almost legendary.

And if you bothered to use it more, you'd know that Snowstorm is super cheap & superbuffs the range.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
                Actually no, taking a second look at Ice tower, it's pretty powerful & balanced. For those that blindly say it sucks because it's 3rd tiers suck compared to BTD5, They really don't take the time to try and make it work. While Cryo Cannon is trash, icicles isn't half bad, and Icicle impale is almost legendary.

And if you bothered to use it more, you'd know that Snowstorm is super cheap & superbuffs the range.
                If you bothered to check that this post was made 6 months ago
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Working...
                X