Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to play Bloons TD 6 on computer with no emulators whatsoever.

1. On your phone, open up ApowerMirror in the app store. Download and install it.

2. Open it up and do anything it says.

3. There is a convenient wi-fi mode, but that requires you to use your phone as the controller, which defeats this whole purpose. So instead, chose the USB mode.

4. Plug in your USB device and then navigate to settings and the about phone section. Tap on your android version 8 times to enable dev mode.

5. Access dev mode and turn on USB debugging.

6. Google ApowerMirror to download the desktop app from their website

7. Install it and launch it. Do anything it says.

8. Once opened, navigate to the USB tab and if all went well, should pop up a link to a thread containing links to your phones manufacturer.

9. Select the website related to your phone.

10. To get the required driver, you may be asked to enter what carrier you use (Verizon, Tmobile, etc), in addition to the phone style (such as LG G6 or Samsung galaxy Note #)

11. Download and install the driver. Once done, the program will update the screen and then your phone will ask if you want to capture your screen. Choose yes.

12. Once done, open Bloons TD 6, and then go back to the caster on the computer and you can now use mouse controls with the game as if you were playing on an android emulator, albeit much much faster and without the lag encountered by bluestacks. I PMed the thread creator about this so he can add this to the OP. The best part about this is that it is supported by Ninjakiwi cause you're not downloading the apk or using an emulator. You are playing the game from an actual, non-emulated phone casted to a computer to "emulate" the desktop feel of past versions (1-5). So, this should hold you over until a steam or PS4/Xbox 1/Switch version gets released, rendering this, emulators, and this whole thread useless. I hope this helps anyone who may not be able to run android emulators reliably like I am due to my computer being insanely weak.

Comment

Working...
    X