Slow forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow forums?

It seems that, with the major release of BTD6 coming up, it seems the Ninja Kiwi Forums is quite slow. Is it my terrible internet, or is the Ninja Kiwi Forums slow?

On the other hand, Bloons Wiki doesn't have this issue, so decent discussions with moderately fast speed are more possible in Bloons Wiki while the Ninja Kiwi Forums is terribly slow at the moment during the major anticipation of BTD6.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Define more exactely what you mean with "it is quite slow" as thats too less information to understand what you mean and so too less to help you but what i can say already is that Bloons Wiki has nothing to do with Ninjakiwi.com or the forum here as they arent together the Wiki wasnt created by NK (only the forum) and isnt owned by them.

Google Internet Speed Tester they can show you how fast your internet can be max. though most sites dont allow extremely fast to use their full speed but no one has an so slow internet that loading a forum that is nearly only text would be taking long and being too slow so i guess its from the main/storage memory so open task manager when you feel that its too slow and so how much % it uses as when together from all things on over 80-90% is used then most browser get speed problems though that can be reduced as most have to many programs open/started at same time so make a screenshot of all in your task manager then and post here so i can tell if thats the problem and what things to close to get more speed..

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post
      Define more exactely what you mean with "it is quite slow" as thats too less information to understand what you mean and so too less to help you but what i can say already is that Bloons Wiki has nothing to do with Ninjakiwi.com or the forum here as they arent together the Wiki wasnt created by NK (only the forum) and isnt owned by them.

Google Internet Speed Tester they can show you how fast your internet can be max. though most sites dont allow extremely fast to use their full speed but no one has an so slow internet that loading a forum that is nearly only text would be taking long and being too slow so i guess its from the main/storage memory so open task manager when you feel that its too slow and so how much % it uses as when together from all things on over 80-90% is used then most browser get speed problems though that can be reduced as most have to many programs open/started at same time so make a screenshot of all in your task manager then and post here so i can tell if thats the problem and what things to close to get more speed..
      By "slow", I meant that either the server here is too slow or my internet is crappy.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Well then google internet speed test make one (takes only a few seconds) and write how much Download and Upload Speed it showed there or better make a screenshot of that and post it here then i can easily tell you if your internet is too slow or if it must be something else

Possible other reasons could be too full or too low capacity storage memory, Trojan Horse, Adware, Virus, Spyware or other Malware, Browser or Flash Server Communication Problem, Wrong Browser or Flash Options, Cache Overload, Background working programs, Wrong or too many plugins and Addons so make the internet speed test and hopefully its the reason so that you dont have to go through those other harder and time taking things as the forum itself runs normally for me and most i guess and cant so not be a problem caused by NK.

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post
          Well then google internet speed test make one (takes only a few seconds) and write how much Download and Upload Speed it showed there or better make a screenshot of that and post it here then i can easily tell you if your internet is too slow or if it must be something else

Possible other reasons could be too full or too low capacity storage memory, Trojan Horse, Adware, Virus, Spyware or other Malware, Browser or Flash Server Communication Problem, Wrong Browser or Flash Options, Cache Overload, Background working programs, Wrong or too many plugins and Addons so make the internet speed test and hopefully its the reason so that you dont have to go through those other harder and time taking things as the forum itself runs normally for me and most i guess and cant so not be a problem caused by NK.
          Maybe it's background working programs and low capacity storage memory.

As for "not be a problem caused by NK", okay, so it's not NK's fault; it's my computer's fault.

Comment

As i said just google internet speed test and tell as most other things can be fixed (i dont think that the background programs are the problem as thats rare) but if you arent willed to do something then of course it wont get better if you want it to get better then do those things in that order:

1.Internet speed test (less than 0,1 MB/s Download would be too slow)
            (That might be reduced by some Malware like Spyware and some Trojan Horses and Bootnets)

2.Try Chrome and Opera if you dont have tested and already use 1 of them as they are for most more than 2-4 times faster than most other browsers

3.Delete in your browser setting all offline data and cache except for saved passowrds and settings

4.Deactivate all Plugins and Addons in the browser exceptfor flash player
            (They can work as background programs

5.Open Task Manager while you are at the site thats too slow without having other sites or tabs opened and see how much % it uses at the moment (more than 60% is too much for the forum only so tthen i would need a screenshot or list of all opened programs to tell you what you can close without having the computer tof freeze or crash)

Comment

Working...
            X