No announcement yet.

Early Access for Some YouTubers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind companies giving early access to some YouTubers, but what really makes me angry is when said YouTubers break the rules of what they are allowed to show! This happened during BTD 6's early access, and the amount of disappointment I felt was just... wow.
    Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
    Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
    Come join SAS City!

Comment

Actually the issue stemmed from the dataminers leaking out game info so early on. I won't spoil any of the new stuff here, but the Mortar, Cpt. Churchill, Benjamin, and Ezili have been lingering around since the game's initial release. The Early Access had no issues AFAIK.... oh wait, there's Molt. I don't think monkey knowledge was supposed to be showcased in early access, but I don't remember what else the Youtubers couldn't show if there is anything else.
      Last edited by Junior Monkey; 30-01-19, 07:15 PM.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
      I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
        Actually the issue stemmed from the dataminers leaking out game info so early on. I won't spoil any of the new stuff here, but the Mortar, Cpt. Churchill, Benjamin, and Ezili have been lingering around since the game's initial release. The Early Access had no issues AFAIK.
        One of the biggest rules for the BTD 6 YouTuber's early access was to only show ONE Tier 5 per day, and yet that was ignored. When asked why they'd break that rule, they'd usually play all innocent. It may just be my opinion, but I despise when privileged people think they can get away with cheating the system a bit with no repercussions.
        Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!
        Welcome, to Bloons World!

Are you ready to fight against the undead?
        Come join SAS City!

Comment

That was a swift response. Looks like there was something else I missed.
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
          Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
          I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Working...
          X