BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mortekai View Post
    I have an issue on the steam version where a few things happen all within the course of a game, and with no real consistency, sometimes all during the same round. After a round starts darts will get stuck where they are shot at causing pile ups where the monkey is. When placing a new tower it sometimes will not shoot until I restart the game. Sometimes bloons will stop in place where they get popped and never leave until restarting the game, and sometimes a new round will not start after all bloons are dead. Restarting the game fixes all of the issues, but it is becoming unplayable. I'm needing to restart the game every 1-6 rounds to complete any game, and sometimes the tacks or projectiles will get stuck mid round and I will die from it. This seems to have began with the last patch, game was very smooth before.
    That does sound troubling. Should probably give some system info & whether you're on mobile or steam

Meanwhile i've found a THIRD bug on steam that freezes everything in place when monkeys are permabrewed & transformed into monsters.
    I think technically transformed monkeys become alchemists, and alchemists can't be buffed by brews, so the game freaks out not knowing what to do with this unfounded buff
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post

That does sound troubling. Should probably give some system info & whether you're on mobile or steam

Meanwhile i've found a THIRD bug on steam that freezes everything in place when monkeys are permabrewed & transformed into monsters.
      I think technically transformed monkeys become alchemists, and alchemists can't be buffed by brews, so the game freaks out not knowing what to do with this unfounded buff
      I play on Steam. I'm running windows 10, i7 7700k, evga 980Ti, 16g gskill ddr4, running game on ssd, etc. so it's a way overkill system.

This happens no matter what towers I use, I can just do normal dart throwers and it will still happen. I've tried just about every combo of monkey to see if it is repeatable but it makes no difference. Happens on all maps at all difficulties (that I have done so far) and all daily challenges.

Comment

• On logs on reverse medium difficulty, I'm running into a problem where my tier 5 middle path alchemist is freezing everything on screen whenever I use the ability. I'm in round 126-128 and whenever I leave the game and come back the round resets to 126. The game works fine if I don't use the ability and in the beginning of the round it's fine to use, but when i need to use it, it just crashes the game. Also, I'm using 5 other dart monkeys to help with the ability. EDIT: After trying the alchemist by himself, the glitch no longer occurs, but at this point it's practically useless to have him. The problems started on round 125 and have still persisted through to round 130. The game doesn't even freeze instantly, I can pause and leave the game, but after about 20 seconds the game crashes. This is my setup, just in case anyone thinks it's my computer that can't handle the towers onscreen.
        I have Obyn, one archmage, one wizard lord pheonix, a master bomber, a total transformation alchemist, a permanent brew alchemist, a MIB monkey village, a bloon crush, 5 2-2-0 dart monkeys, and 6 monkey banks.
        EDIT 2: It only freezes after my second use of the alchemist ability, meaning that I can get one use out of it before it freezes my game.
        Last edited by Chico104; 19-02-19, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• My friends plane disappeared when he went back into a save game.

Comment

• I was playing the advanced daily challenge on Cornfield and at the same time I died I paused the game and restarted. When I reached the home screen I saw this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Comment

• TarnNK
              TarnNK commented
              Editing a comment
              Did restarting your game fix that issue for you?

• Dark castle has visual issues with the drawbridge where road items do not visuals appear. I have tested with brambles , spikes , caltrops and wall of fire ( which is only slightly messed up )
            I am running on Android with an up to date btd6

Comment

• Why is this no longer pinned? Seems like an important thread...

Also, nice pfp bro.
              Im kidding, that shit screwed with me so badly XD

Comment

• Fortefied MOAB's do not have an animation for the new Pat Fusty ability

Comment

• Hey so I’m having a problem with the new update I just opened up btd6 today and all the images are white squares anyone know how to fix?

Comment

• On the 9.0 update with the release of the challenge editor, there’s seems to be an issue with the Max Lives option. If the Max Lives option I higher than the starting lives, the max lives in game does not ever exceed the Starting Lives. So for instance, if the starting lives is set to 100, but the max lives is set to 150, it’s not possible to get 150 lives in game. The limit seems to be 100. If this isn’t a bug, then I don’t quite understand the point of the Max Lives option.

Comment

• Steam version infinite loading screen only fixable by uninstalling and reinstalling (will only work if you haven't played the tutorial) games will also freeze at round 10.

Comment

• 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvdOigJMOgw (please ignore the audio)
                        2. https://youtu.be/4mdSD-cenO4
                        3. https://youtu.be/SLESVDeOIuI

3 glitches on the steam version

1. (shown in video) projectiles get stuck midair and act like roadspikes. no idea why it happens, but it only happens when i fast forward but the glitch stays active until i go back to home menu and reload the map i was just in
                        2. The round never ends. like really. no bloons are onscreen and the towers do nothing. not even druids 0-3-0 ability triggers. also noticed this happens far more often when i speed the round up. can be temporary fixed by going back to home-menu and reloading the map. (i get this glitch around 2-3 times every 60 round game i play, happens more often the more different towers I have)
                        3. the same as 2 basically but with unkillable, not moving bloons on the map (the rarest of the 3). towers try to shoot them, but nothing happens and only reloading the map helps...

had none of those 3 problems on mobile (yet)

i try to get a videos of all 3 glitches
                        Last edited by saschahi; 21-03-19, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• your game is broken, all the boons are just stuck there

Comment

• Ezili's MOAB hex jump is entirely inconsistent, breaking every law of physics. (and balance, but we don't talk about that)

Sometimes instead of jumping to the next strongest bloon, it jumps to the closes bloon to Ezili instead, which i have no friggin idea why. If it was juse "any one of the strongest bloon on screen", it would be a bit more balanced, but it's SOMETIMES on strong, and SOMETIMES on close. The only consistency it has is when i retry a few times, it always targetes Strong, then close. Strong, then close.

Comment

• Back in version 7.0 you could enchant super monkey twice , i mean sacrifice 50K twice for each type of towers , once for the temple upgrade and then for the true sun god , but now when you upgrade your temple to 5th tier (true sun god) it will automaticaly removes all the enchantments that you done it for 4th tier (sun temple) , i just want to know if thats a bug or it has to happen ?

Comment

Working...
                              X