No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am stuck on step 1 of 8 when trying to open the game. Just says downloading constantly without anything happening.

Comment

• A bug regarding two towers which attack with fire (Gwendolyn's level 10 ability, Firestorm) and Tier 3/2 upgrade Burny Stuff of the Mortar Monkey are causing the game on my Oneplus 6T to crash. As soon as there is a higher amount of bloons on the screen, in fact lots of burning bloons, game is freezing and then crushing. I think it only happens when the bloons are catching fire, but not when they are only attacked with fire.

Comment

• Sometimes on rounds 200+ a xx5 alchemist can cause an unpoppable stuck red bloon that gives no cash or pop count and makes the round never end.
        https://www.reddit.com/r/btd6/commen...n_high_rounds/

Comment

• So on round 200. I pop the reinforced BAD. Turns out, there are a few Bloons that aren’t popped and just sit there. They are literally unpoppable. It has happened in earlier rounds but I just restart the round and it gets popped. It doesn’t work to reset the round anymore...

Comment

• Ever since I downloaded the newest update, V8, the game crashes my phone on on every map at level 78. Is there a fix for this?

Comment

• All of my monkeys appear as shadows only.

Am I missing some setting somewhere?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1kxZ4cUmHgPBxt9j9

M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloonslayer81 View Post
                Ever since I downloaded the newest update, V8, the game crashes my phone on on every map at level 78. Is there a fix for this?
                I was able to buy a 204 bomb tower that got me past that wave in one game but in my other one I am still crashing every time.

Comment

• Update: 8.1 has not fixed the issue where sacrificing an Arctic Wind to a Sun Temple freezes the game, but I have determined that it is definitely the Ice Monkey causing the issue, as selling the Ice Monkey before upgrade (rather than sacrificing) does not cause an issue when upgrading to Temple.

Comment

• I’ve consistently crashed my game by having both a plasma monkey fan and a maxed alchemist monkey (goung the transformation/middle route) surrounded by dart monkeys. It only happened at round 95 on streambed (hard difficulty). I have an iphone 7 32go that is up to date.
                    i havn’t been able to reproduce the bug in sandbox mode (but i havn’t spent much time on it to be honest)
                    i want to point out that the crashes stopped as soon as i sold the alchemist, only to come back later when i tried building a new alchemist surrounded by dart monkeys goong the crossbow route (that don’t seem to be affected by the plasma minkey fan).
                    and also that my map was littered with dart monkeys everywhere, as it may have been a perf issue.

hoping this help.

Comment

• obyn's trees give bananas that give money even on chimps, please fix.

Comment

• I am playing BTD 6 on two different machines. One is my kindle 10 and the other is an LG android 7.0. The games are played under different identities and emails. Ever since the last updated games have been crashing about 80% of the time. It happens on daily games and regular games. It happens on different levels and different towers. Today it crashed on the easy daily game around level 3 I think. It is making it impossible to play. Can someone help?

Comment

• Advanced intel doesn't target MOAB class bloons correctly. They're only detected if any tower or itself is as close as a normal bloon would be.

Ok what the hell, why is this linking to the main page?!??????
                          Im sure you get what i mean, but please tell me why this is happening, or maybe link me to a discord if NK has one

Nevermind, figured out how this thing works X/
                          Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• A few irritating bugs I come across whilst playing BTD 6 on PC, Steam:

The general gameplay isn't well optimized and can be frustrating. Big lag spikes occur when placing and upgrading a tower. (Not an issue with my device, I meet all the requirements.)

I've had this happen a few times but after doing really anything such as unlocking an upgrade, the game will essentially freeze; I am still able to fast forward, access the options and so on but the game will not work like it should do otherwise.

A similiar issue also exists where everything apart from the fast forward is normal, this time. Don't know why this happens but it does.

That's it. As a long time player (over 4 years) of the BTD series / franchise I would love for this game to be as good as it can.
                            Thank you.

Comment

• Also not sure if this was noticed before, but bloons can't be popped underground, even if it has Acid, fire, curse, or any other DoT.
                              Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• I have an issue on the steam version where a few things happen all within the course of a game, and with no real consistency, sometimes all during the same round. After a round starts darts will get stuck where they are shot at causing pile ups where the monkey is. When placing a new tower it sometimes will not shoot until I restart the game. Sometimes bloons will stop in place where they get popped and never leave until restarting the game, and sometimes a new round will not start after all bloons are dead. Restarting the game fixes all of the issues, but it is becoming unplayable. I'm needing to restart the game every 1-6 rounds to complete any game, and sometimes the tacks or projectiles will get stuck mid round and I will die from it. This seems to have began with the last patch, game was very smooth before.

Comment

Working...
                                X