No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I have too many bloons on screen, which happens a lot in races, for example if I using ground zero (sell and re-buying), some of the bloons freezes on screen, and it makes the race impossible to complete.

Comment

0/0/5 cannon does not work

Comment

For some reason, bloons TD6 is infinitely stuck on the loading screen. I've tried updating, restarting the app, restarting the phone, and nothing. This only happens on my Hauwei Honor View 10, not my iPad Works perfectly fine on there.

Comment

0/2/5 Glue Gunner still permanently stuns MOABs with the splash, instead of the new 90%.

Comment

First easy map, playing on hard difficulty. Round 76. The bloons have a red "glow" around them, I think they are the regenerating kind.
            After the bloons take hits from my monkeys for a few seconds, the game simply freezes and after a few seconds crashes.
            I should hope this is not a hardware requirements issue since I'm running this on a brand new Samsung Galaxy S9 - if this phone can't run the game, I'd consider that a problem! :-)
            I have tried loading the game twice, and so far the crash has happened every time I reach this spot.

Comment

As of update 8.0 some (most) of models are broken and game is insanely laggy, I'm using LG X power and reinstalling game didn't fix it

Comment

• GoldIce53641638
                GoldIce53641638 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here I'm on a J3 6 and the models are super distorted

• kschwarz5
                kschwarz5 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same Here as well on a Zenpad 8. Models are super distorted and the game unplayable as it freezes.

Game does not load. After reaching the title screen and clicking play, it plays the loading animation indefinitely. Platform is steam, and the latest patch notes are from 8.0 (I have not manually updated anything, so I'm still in 7.0 if steam hasn't had the release yet or requires manual updates). Also, my name is reset to default #1171 and the I've played before option is overlapping some other text. I have no clue why this is happening.

Edit: left it for 2 hours, no luck. I guess I have to wait for the bugfix to play again
              Last edited by DestructivForce; 01-02-19, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by semmel View Post
                First easy map, playing on hard difficulty. Round 76. The bloons have a red "glow" around them, I think they are the regenerating kind.
                After the bloons take hits from my monkeys for a few seconds, the game simply freezes and after a few seconds crashes.
                I should hope this is not a hardware requirements issue since I'm running this on a brand new Samsung Galaxy S9 - if this phone can't run the game, I'd consider that a problem! :-)
                I have tried loading the game twice, and so far the crash has happened every time I reach this spot.
                I just purchased the game today. I am experiencing a crash on 76 every time on oneplus 6.

Comment

Got latest update on my Android system today - now the main screen keeps flashing components endlessly. Unable to watch or use. I did get through to play a game one time and the towers that I dragged onto the screen were dropped as partial icons and the flashing started again. Tried clearing all screens and rebooting my system - bug still in place. Everything worked fine until this latest update.

Comment

• TheKraken
                    TheKraken commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have the same problem. The game is unusable right now. The animations such as the windmill are glitchy and not right, plus some screen overlay of random lines. If I get a game to load it does the same thing and flashes components. Bloons will appear for a moment then disappear and it will flash a few times and then the bloons are suddenly further. For me everything worked great before this latest update. Hope they fix.

• Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post
                  Game does not load. After reaching the title screen and clicking play, it plays the loading animation indefinitely. Platform is steam, and the latest patch notes are from 8.0 (I have not manually updated anything, so I'm still in 7.0 if steam hasn't had the release yet or requires manual updates). Also, my name is reset to default #1171 and the I've played before option is overlapping some other text. I have no clue why this is happening.

Edit: left it for 2 hours, no luck. I guess I have to wait for the bugfix to play again
                  Expierencing simular errors. Any level I have tried any difficuality crashing on round 76 after 10 to 20 seconds of play. Reload game and screen is grey and pixely then loads and works normally until round 76.

Comment

• That isn't the error I'm experiencing. I can't even play anything. I'm stuck on the loading screen, no matter how many times I close and re-open it.

Comment

• Upgrading a Sun Avatar to a Sun Temple is causing the round to freeze up. No bloons are generating and the round start/speed button freezes. Menu controls work normally, towers place and upgrade normally, but the towers themselves, projectiles, and bloons all become frozen.

This is a new issue with the 8.0 update, and I was playing the new map, so I'm not sure if it's an issue with the new map specifically or if it's related to the updated sacrifice mechanic (come to think of it, a 0/4/2 Arctic Wind was one of the towers that was sacrificed).

I'm running Android 7.0 on a Samsung Galaxy s6.

First time this happened, I was upgrading mid-round. I emptied my banks, sold towers in the radius that weren't counted in my sacrifice build, started the round, pulled out IMF loans from the banks in the sacrifice radius, and then upgraded to temple). The upgrade went through, the sacrificed towers disappeared, and the temple appeared, but all gameplay immediately froze as described above.

I restarted the app, resumed my saved game, emptied my banks, sold the same towers, and then upgraded to temple before starting the round this time. Sacrifice appeared to go through normally. I replaced and re-upgraded a few of the towers that had been sacrificed, which worked normally. I then started the round, no bloons spawned, and the start/speed button stopped responding as before.

I restarted the app, emptied my banks, started the round without selling any towers, pulled the IMF loans, and upgraded to temple. Result was frozen gameplay mechanics identical to the first attempt except that the start/speed button was responding as if the round was still going this time

I am keeping that save where it is at for now, so if any specific further tests would be helpful to debugging the issue, let me know what to do and I will report back the results in as much detail as I can.

Comment

• Game is freezing on level 76 without Sun Temple for me. On two different maps.

Comment

• My game is crashing at round 63 due to alchemists.... And crashing again at round 76 for reasons i havent discovered yet...

Comment

• ‚Äč I updated my game on my android to the latest version. When I got on, it looked like this. Please help me!

Comment

Working...
                            X