Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jlfreund
    replied
    Super Monkey Bug: stops shooting / freezes. Android v11.0.1804, tried on both Pixel 3 and Samsung Tablet running Android Pie.

The Super Monkey often gets into a state where he stops attacking, and just watches all types of non-camo bloons float by. I've only ever played Monkey Meadow on Medium / Standard. And I usually start Super with the first row of power ups (Laser Blast), but I don't think that matters, as I've definitely seen this bug occur the same way with different combinations and levels of powers (including Supers with ultravision).

I'm not sure exactly what the steps are to get in and out of this state. But it happens pretty frequently (like every other level maybe after level 40 or so). I think it may get into the state by attacking one group of bloons until that group makes it past him, and then he fails to target the next pack of bloons or anything that follows. Once he gets into that state, he never gets out until the next level.

This is really annoying since it occurs so frequently, and renders that tower useless. And since that's arguably the most important tower in the game, it makes the whole game much less playable in higher levels.

Leave a comment:

• RobinHood70
    replied
    There's a typo in the French translation for the Survivor (Survivant) achievement. In the description, it refers to "Apocalypse" instead of "Apopalypse".

Leave a comment:

• RobinHood70
    replied
    Originally posted by ender596 View Post
    First off, whenever I scroll on the tower bar, it goes past the edges and can scroll up basically infinitely.
    I just tried this out on the Steam version, and I was able to replicate it, but I first had to manually drag the menu down (i.e., drag Dart Monkey half-way down the screen), which didn't cause the bounce-back effect, then after that I could use the scroll wheel to scroll up forever. Also, once the bug had been triggered for the top of the menu, it worked when scrolling down at the bottom (past Monkey Village) as well. I couldn't trigger it at the bottom to start, though, I had to trigger it at the top for it to happen at the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• ender596
    replied
    I've noticed two bugs in 11.0. First off, whenever I scroll on the tower bar, it goes past the edges and can scroll up basically infinitely.
    I have an image of it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1791880614

Another bug I've noticed is that sometimes when I go to the main menu after a co-op match, it plays both the track them and the menu music.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    I was experimenting with pirate, and then saw the above comment start with the same friggin intro i was gonna do, so dammit.

I was playing with my pirate toys, when i noticed i was failing every time on a round that really shouldn't be a problem, but there's something undefined & glitchy about the pirate. It was rounds 92-93 on apopalypse dark castle, when DDTs and MOABs appear, all in the same round. Not only did i not hook the first DDT, it hooked a MOAB instead!

I tried this on 1 path maps, and it was fine. Then i tried Multi path, still fine. Tried another 4-path setup with obstructions to every entrance, sti-Actually it happened there too! except i removed the obstruction at the start of the path where the glitched DDT showed up, and it still happened.
    I tried Sandboxing round 92 DDTs & MOABs while sending round 93 DDTs & MOABs, and it hooked the DDTs like normal.
    Hope that'll suffice
    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 30-06-19, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RobinHood70
    replied
    I was experimenting with having a wizard monkey as my primary tower and noticed that my backup wizard monkey's pop count was increasing at times, despite no bloons being anywhere near it. My best guess is that the count was increasing for the wrong monkey either when bloons hit the primary's wall of fire or when they popped as a result of burning. It seemed to be happening only when bloons got a bit further along the track, so I'm wondering if it was some kind of proximity thing where popping bloons were being credited to the closest wizard at the time of the pop rather than the wizard actually damaging them. The backup wizard wasn't even turning to face the bloons, nor was it firing any visible attacks, so unless wizards have some secret sniper-like ability, the pops were clearly going to the wrong wizard. Noticeably, the behaviour stopped happening when I upgraded the primary to a 042, but left the backup as a 032.

Leave a comment:

• Midsirl
    commented on 's reply
    this problem have also happend to me, i have seen some other peoples talking about it on reddit(https://www.reddit.com/r/btd6/commen...ntinue_a_game/) and they suggested that its about the"follow mouse" targeting was the cause, which was the targeting i used before i saved the game.

Extra info: I was playing on alternate bloons round on logs with a monkey pirates (042) in the lake and a MIB(230) buffing both the boat and the heli which was a razor rotors(302), i saved the game around round 55 and i have leaked some bloons and used a cash crate(power). Im using a fairly good (sorta gaming) laptop and its pretty new so i dont think the computer modul/fuctionality have anything to do with it. Also im using steam to play.

• jacobok
    replied
    when i try and play btd 6 on my mobile it just keeps on loading idk if this is a bug or just my phone

its an samsung galaxy S4
    Last edited by jacobok; 19-06-19, 07:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    Pat knocks back all bloons hit every 5th attack from the first one. This count carries between rounds, but it resets when restarting. If it hits the MOAB only 4 times, it will never knock back unless you slow the MOAB more.

• Wonder Rem
    replied
    Pat Fusty Bug:

If you leave the game and load it back, Pat Fusty cannnot knockback for the whole turn. I've been stucked on the Pat's Pound map, retrying my round 40 on chimp mode, everytime I loaded, Pat NEVER knocked back the moab. I tried like 20 times.. I mean knockback sometimes has a better odd than 0%.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    This has to be a problem for just you, because me & tons of others would know if this was a problem, and i personally remember loading a save with a heli. Being so easy to accidentally do, you'd think people would all have that problem & report it much much sooner :/

Instead of assume it happens to everyone, ask why it's a problem for you. I.E: Maybe your computer just sucks, or there's an out-of-date driver.

• Aradiv
    replied
    When trying to load ANY Saved game with a Heli placed on the Steam Version the Saved game is stuck on loading. (the game is loaded you can press <Space> to start the game but the loading screen is overlaying everything so you cant see anything.

This is reproducible:

1. Start any map on any difficulty.
    2. place any cheep unit and gather enough money to place a heli.
    3. return to the main screen (thereby the game is saved)
    4. try to load the just saved game

Leave a comment:

• CookieFace
    replied
    I am having trouble with the unlocking system, I should have unlocked the Mortar by now, but i have not, I have already progressed past military and am on to magic, but the mortar still does not show up.

Leave a comment:

• TarnNK
    commented on 's reply
    Can you delete the following folder:

Windows - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[your userID]\960090
    Once you've done that you can relaunch the game and log back into your account.
    I hope that helps!

• TarnNK
    commented on 's reply
    This is something we're currently looking into. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update
Working...
X