X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAXITAXI
    replied
    Originally posted by ctee View Post
    When a Iceape freezes a Leadballon and destroys the lead, the resulting frozen Ballons can not be hit.
    I had a superape which was firing on the frozen black ballons and only started popping them after they moved.
    This is intended behavior, since frozen bloons are unable to be popped by sharp objects such as darts, tacks or blades... (Tacks excluded with "Hard Tacks" MK). In contrary, most explosive/fire/plasma damage types can pop frozen bloons.

Leave a comment:

• MAXITAXI
    replied
    So, I've seen a few people complainig about bugged alch buff durations. From my personal testing, it found only Ace, Sniper, and Super, when upgraded to x/x/4, would be affected by this bug, which just involves the alch buff being shorter than half a second or so. Android, Version 15.1.2270, Huawei P9, OS up to date as of Feb 2020
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• ctee
    replied
    When a Iceape freezes a Leadballon and destroys the lead, the resulting frozen Ballons can not be hit.
    I had a superape which was firing on the frozen black ballons and only started popping them after they moved.

Leave a comment:

• MAXITAXI
    replied
    In Version 15.1.2270, daily and advanced challenges have not dropped me any rewards whatsoever, which isn't much for me since I have like 25 k monkey money on lvl 100+, but it could be super annoying to new players.
    Last edited by MAXITAXI; 15-02-20, 01:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Garbear
    replied
    I have been having problems with Co-op mode. My friend and I would get not too far in the game and then it would say “waiting for player”. She would still be in the game though. After the countdown completes it crashed my game and then hers crashes soon after. I don’t know if it is worth noting that I am on PC and she is on mobile but it is quite annoying and happens every game. We don’t even have a lot of towers or connection issues.

Leave a comment:

• Infernalcandy
    commented on 's reply
    Look up at Balion post, did u have the same problem?

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Ninja Kiwi Multiplayer servers are down for the majority of their games right now, just hang tight!

• Darlerian
    replied
    Co-op is not working for me, keep getting error and this site wont let me post the screenshot of the error message. I'm on android

Leave a comment:

• THE REAL DroKerT
    commented on 's reply
    Kookeewisp, I did email for support, but what you said makes no sense, not only is it 2-3 monkeys every time ranging from tier 3-5, but i cant place them down because I cant get out of that screen, that makes no sense anyway, I would still be forced to open all of them.

• GronkG0D
    replied

I'm having a visual bug that causes that bar on the right side where you buy the towers, the prices do not appear (mobile version)

Leave a comment:

• GronkG0D
    replied
    (my english is not so good) ive seen a bug that not only me but it happened for some youtubers too and the bug is: alchemist trying to buff heli pilot and he only buff him for 0,5 seconds (my main build is heli pilot + archmage and a alch buffing them and i am loosing because of this bug that makes my heli pilot dont hit leads [2/0/0 alch upgrade] because the buff only have a 0,5 seconds duration so i need more than 1 alch to make the buffs consistent on the heli pilot [i am using 3 alchs to buff the heli and they are still strugling on buff the heli]) please nk, at least consider testing this to see if happens to you (mobile version)
    Last edited by GronkG0D; 03-02-20, 08:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    Isn't the reward only a tier X insta-monkey? And if so, you can enter a game, place the tier 5 and leave, so you can cleanse your account.
    If you're actually stuck that sucks, and probably something a support email might do better?

• THE REAL DroKerT
    replied
    I'm having an issue. One that I need solved asap, I really enjoy this game but I'm encountering a glitch. So my brother did something with my account last night on Bloons TD 6, and now this is happening:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...48/unknown.png <-- image link.

He says he was using something called "Cheat Engine" or something to modify game data. And now I'm stuck with this. There are many other reasons why you should add this, but just for this sole reason anyway, can you add an " Open Later " button or erase all of those chests off my account, I can no longer play the game that I worked so hard on because I'm stuck on this stupid screen whenever I try to play. I understand if you want to keep the aspect of collection events where you HAVE to open the chest that you have now and you can't just wait for it to become max tier chest, I get it that's fine. Then only add that option for when you have a max tier chest able to be opened, or make sure all collection event chests are erased off of all accounts after 2 days. PLEASE PLEASE help me out with this! If you need further info or can erase this data off of my account specifically, that would be amazing, email me at [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    Also idk why you haven't fixed Necromancer yet. And better yet, remove bloon popping requirements altogether?
    Sorry, i can't suggest a bug fix without also mentioning my opinion that it shouldn't exist

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    When you de-camo *purple bloons, they cannot be slowed by Arctic Wind until they're popped 1 layer.
    This is especially annoying, because it's preventing me from completing a specific challenge that would otherwise be possible.
    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 01-02-20, 07:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X