BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X2 money on steam
    the double money option to buy is not on steam giving all other platforms an advantage also if you bought the game on another platform you can link your account and get it but why is steam the only version you cant buy double cash? how do you think this will reflect on the score boards or playing impoppable rounds? i really hope this is a glitch going to be fixed and not crazy plan. i am happy to pay for the double cash with real money but no way i am buying the game twice just so i can have full version of the game like every one else.

Comment

On the Steam version with the X/X/4 Heli Pilot, when the Comanche helicopters leave, the Select Point window shows up, and disappears when they show up again.

Comment

I don't know if it's been reported here already, but things like saving races scores and trying to download your save file from the cloud on the Steam version will result in a "Requires internet connection" dialogue box, even though I'm connected to the internet. Strangely, it sometimes stop happening after a few tries.

Comment

I was playing and after a few days I couldn't get daily rewards, or is this normal?
          https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h...5-0999c3edb599

Comment

there is a bug that happened to me and i am unable to play me, it was working fine and i used my steam account to save my progress but at the start screen on the top left of the screen it has i;ve played before and user name over lapping, when i hit start game it's just and endless loading screen, i uninstalled bloons td6 and reinstalled it and still doesnt work, i even restarted my pc and its still the same situation, this bug is stopping me playing bloons TD6

Comment

For some reason, the Alchemist's berserker stimulants wear off in 2 seconds on x/x/3 Dark Knights, but only if they're attacking bloons...?

Did more testing, and it wears off with ANY supermonkey, and wears off FASTER when it attacks faster.
              Something tells me this isn't a bug... I think it was meant to nerf Super & Ninja combos.
              Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
                For some reason, the Alchemist's berserker stimulants wear off in 2 seconds on x/x/3 Dark Knights, but only if they're attacking bloons...?

Did more testing, and it wears off with ANY supermonkey, and wears off FASTER when it attacks faster.
                Something tells me this isn't a bug... I think it was meant to nerf Super & Ninja combos.
                Read the patch notes for 6.0, definitely not a bug. The brews expire after certain amounts of attacks.

Comment

You can get some wacky things to happen if you use a Pirate Lord with a 5/x/2 Sniper. Summon a ZOMG, use the Pirate Lord Ability, sell the Pirate Lord, and sell the Sniper after. The ZOMG should start acting strange and even have a seizure if the round is high enough to increase the bloon speed. I'd imagine this works with Monkey Pirates and any MOAB class bloon affected by the hook and 5/x/2 Sniper. Sometimes, the ZOMG fails to even get taken in by the Hook and wanders off into the distance. I've even had the game think another Sniper I placed was the Pirate Lord and the Hook came from the Sniper.

EDIT: After further testing, this glitch appears to be seldom verifiable. I've looked for other possible conditions that may have caused this bug, but the results come up short. Feel free to see if you can figure out how to replicate this behavior.
                  Last edited by Master Hand; 13-01-19, 06:42 PM.
                  Write something...

Comment

My game often crash in race mode. Sometimes monkey projectiles don't move anymore, or bloons sprite stays "halved" and the games behave weirdly, without it stopping.
                    I play on Android with aSamsung galaxy A5 2016.
                    I hope you can do something in the near future, because I like races but spending a few hours and thousands monkey money to get a good run just to see it crash just before it finishes is... I'll just proably dodge races :/

(in the first attachement projectile works fine, but half-bloons are unpopable. Some monkeys attack them, some don't)
                    (Well i can't post attachement.)

Bests !

Comment

Ok, this has screwed me over on multiple occasions. The defeat menu doesn't have a grace period of pressing Esc, so instead of pausing the game to go back, it exits to the main menu preventing me from retrying or continuing, which can permanently ruin your chances of retrying a daily challenge you left off yesterday.

Comment

so i bought the game on pc and my game just doesnt send bloons after round 49 i dont know how to fix this and restarting the game doesnt help anyone know a fix for this?

Comment

I just got the game, and after i leveled up and unlocked a tower, the game froze. I couldnt scroll in the tower list, the monkeys animations froze up, and i couldnt even start waves.

Edit: I tried to exit and come back on that save, and it was unfrozen, but i couldnt start waves still.

Edit 2: Verifying cache, uninstalling, and then reinstalling somewhat fixed the problem. So if anyone has this problem, just verify game files, and uninstall, then reinstall. It should help with it, but it didnt solve it completely.
                          Last edited by Mega; 19-01-19, 06:39 AM.

Comment

This bug has been in the game since the bug which cut off certain elements from appearing on certain aspect ratios such as 4:3 was fixed. It seems on my Samsung Chromebook Plus, a device with a 3:2 aspect ratio, the game simply displays the game in an aspect ratio less wide than 3:2 which means black bars show up on the left and right sides. The Pixelbook which supports Android apps natively also has a 3:2 aspect ratio along with the Microsoft Surfacebook. EDIT: I previously stated that the Pixelbook, Samsung, Chromebook Plus, Surfacebook as well as others sported a 4:3 aspect ratio which was not correct. I meant to say 3:2, in that same post I mentioned how the iPad lineup as well as Samsung 2nd and 3rd generation Android S tablets had the exact same aspect ratio which was not correct. They are slightly taller. The problem is still present within devices sporting a 3:2 aspect ratio. The HP x2 another Chromebook also has the same aspect ratio.

‚Äč
                            Last edited by jbautista13; 31-01-19, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Just so i can complain more about the no layover time when pressing Esc *after you die, imma point out something else.

If you do a frame perfect pause between the two screens (and i mean PERFECT!), you can pause the game on the defeat screen. Normally pressing Esc would bring you to the main menu, but if you pause exactly as the last bloon leaks, you can exit the map & enter a different one with the same defeat screen, which (in theory) would let you buy a continue on modes/challenges that prevent you from doing so, essentially giving you $500.

Note, this is impossibly hard to reproduce, and idk if this can be used to cheat CHIMPS (or any mode without income) and get free starting money.
                              Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 22-01-19, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I experiance a bug in the corrent race event, where if i buy a ground zero and after thet purches a glave lord, the screen gets stuck and some bloons animation gets cut in half. They also get stuck in place and take no damage. Impossible to end the race that way.
                                sometimes it doesnt happen but most of the time it does and its impossible to play the race like that

Comment

Working...
                                X