Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobinHood70
    replied
    I'm in CHIMPS mode on Tree Stump and I've got a 402 alchemist fortifying three others: Gwen, a 201 ninja, and a 203 helicopter. When it throws potions at Gwen or the ninja, the duration is normal; when it throws them at the helipad, the potion lasts for only a second or two, and it's constantly re-throwing them at the helipad. I confirmed the issue in Easy mode and was able to narrow it down to the third helicopter tree being the problem. When my heli was 200, everything was fine; as soon as I switched it to a 201, the potion started expiring very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Olla popular
    replied
    If you move an elite sniper with support Chinook, it's cashdrop ability will still fall around the place were it was before.

Leave a comment:

• SoloWolf038
    replied
    Well I’ve been playing btd6 for a little bit now( a week ) and ever since I downloaded it I’ve been crashing on my iPhone 6 while playing like a wild fire. When ever I get into a normal game I always crash from round 40 up and on co op I practically crash from the moment I join. I’ve done everything they say will work but nothing has. So I don’t know if it’s just me and my phone or something else.

Leave a comment:

• Mogster
    replied
    Player missing from the in-game list:

Player 2 was the last to join, and he was missing from the list when the game started. Only players 1 and 3 were listed (I was player 4.) Especially annoying since he gave me money to buy my Benny at the start of the game, and I couldn't pay him back.

https://youtu.be/lYxhukueCeU

Edit: version 11.1.1818 on Steam
    Last edited by Mogster; 24-07-19, 08:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to post the version

Leave a comment:

• MrErik
    replied
    Super monkey 0-0-2 has dark knight's Cape (maybe it only happens on monkey meadow magic monkeys and double hp moabs)

Leave a comment:

• blargle
    replied
    On a Moto G6 play - after update to android 9, BTD6 crashes phone while in the loading screen after choosing a map or starting a challange/race. Full-on OS restart every time. Tried reinstalling, clearing chache, enabling and/or disabling developer options. Not sure if it's an isolated case or something others are having problems with. BTD6 most recent version from play store
    Last edited by blargle; 20-07-19, 08:30 AM. Reason: put android 8 when it was 9

Leave a comment:

• Epi
    replied
    So I noticed a bug playing 4 player co-op involving monkey aces and help pilots (I think). So I have a 3/0/2 monkey ace and another player bought a 2/2/0 heli pilot. Then after every round, my monkey ace would vanish. The runway would still be there but the plane was nowhere to be seen and the pop count wasn’t going up. I’m not sure if this is a glitch with the centered path upgrade or just that two different flying towers can’t share the same airspace, but I use the fighter plane monkey ace a lot in coop and I’ve never experienced this before. Also after every round there was a strange piece of dialogue from Benjamin (I cant remember the line but it wasn’t related to anything that was happening, may have something to do with it)

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    Hello, and thank you to the Ninja Kiwi team for this very good game.

I don’t know if it is the right place to ask for new features, but since I have no posts I cannot create a topic (actually I posted a few times a few months ago on this very topic to report some bugs, but I think the posts were deleted after the bugs were corrected…). So please accept my apologies for this, and if it is not the right place, maybe a moderator could move this to a new topic instead, as it would be more convenient ?

Well, as for my suggestion, it is to change the way the difficulty « road » works.
    Currently you have to unlock each difficulty mode in the same order for each map, which is not very flexible and makes the game artificially more repetitive.
    It forces you to either play the same map again and again to get different variations of the difficulty (for example I have to play a given map in Hard mode, then in Magic Monkeys Only mode, then in Double HP MOABs mode, etc.), or, if you want to experiment different maps, you always have to start with the same difficulty (Hard mode in this example), which is also repetitive (and may not be very challenging either, depending on the map).
    In the long run, this feels quite repetitive, and I find myself playing almost only the Daily challenges for variety.

So the change I suggest is to make the different difficulty modes unlockable globally instead of per map : for example, once you have finished any map in Hard mode at least once, then you have access to Magic Monkeys only mode and Alternate Bloons Rounds mode for every map, and if you then finish another map in ABR mode, then you unlock Impoppable for every map as well, etc.
    This way you still have to unlock the difficulty modes, but once you have done that you can play them in the order you want for each map.
    This will not diminish the value of the game for completionists, who can still get all the medals, but it could greatly improve the variety of it for more « casual » players.

Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Mogster
    replied
    Monkeys disappear near the end of a co-op game

This has happened to me twice now. This time I managed to capture it:

https://youtu.be/NxWmrcJPvX4

TD6 Android version 11.1 running on Bluestacks 4.80

Leave a comment:

• King
    replied
    For the fourth of July boxes it says I have -419 points out of 70 to open my next prize

Leave a comment:

• Jayrett
    replied
    So i was in co op and got a 0-4-1 banana farm, my next game was an impopable so i decided to drop it first round. Around round 35 game was replacing all towers after each round. at round 40, every tower other than the starting dart monkeys was deleted.

Leave a comment:

• shetfeast
    replied
    I've noticed an issue on mobile during the Easter and now July 4th collection events. If I've gotten 90 fireworks, the collection screen shows that I have 10 of 20 toward the current collection. If I get 10 more, it will say that I have 20 of 30. So instead of 5 collections for each 20 fireworks from 0-100, there are 4 collections for 20 each and then as soon as you hit 100 it moves up to the 30-per-collection level. It's like there's a check that says >= 100 instead of just > 100. The same thing seems to happen at each of the breaks between levels during the collection event

Leave a comment:

• jlfreund
    replied
    Super Monkey Bug: stops shooting / freezes. Android v11.0.1804, tried on both Pixel 3 and Samsung Tablet running Android Pie.

The Super Monkey often gets into a state where he stops attacking, and just watches all types of non-camo bloons float by. I've only ever played Monkey Meadow on Medium / Standard. And I usually start Super with the first row of power ups (Laser Blast), but I don't think that matters, as I've definitely seen this bug occur the same way with different combinations and levels of powers (including Supers with ultravision).

I'm not sure exactly what the steps are to get in and out of this state. But it happens pretty frequently (like every other level maybe after level 40 or so). I think it may get into the state by attacking one group of bloons until that group makes it past him, and then he fails to target the next pack of bloons or anything that follows. Once he gets into that state, he never gets out until the next level.

This is really annoying since it occurs so frequently, and renders that tower useless. And since that's arguably the most important tower in the game, it makes the whole game much less playable in higher levels.

Leave a comment:

• RobinHood70
    replied
    There's a typo in the French translation for the Survivor (Survivant) achievement. In the description, it refers to "Apocalypse" instead of "Apopalypse".

Leave a comment:

• RobinHood70
    replied
    Originally posted by ender596 View Post
    First off, whenever I scroll on the tower bar, it goes past the edges and can scroll up basically infinitely.
    I just tried this out on the Steam version, and I was able to replicate it, but I first had to manually drag the menu down (i.e., drag Dart Monkey half-way down the screen), which didn't cause the bounce-back effect, then after that I could use the scroll wheel to scroll up forever. Also, once the bug had been triggered for the top of the menu, it worked when scrolling down at the bottom (past Monkey Village) as well. I couldn't trigger it at the bottom to start, though, I had to trigger it at the top for it to happen at the bottom.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X