No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is currently a bug on the map Frozen Over where there is a part of the map that certain attacks interact with. I currently have a 2-0-4 sniper and a 2-3-0 Sub. The sniper kills the bloons almost immediately but the sub shoots its missile attack and it lands at a point in the middle of the map in the little body of water. You can see the exact point if you have Bouncing Bullet snipers because the BB animation plays on the bugged spot of the map.

Comment

Visual bug: Mortar missiles sometimes don't appear anywhere near the actual target/explosions
      https://imgur.com/UotyUDf.png : mortar missile in the center, far from the target

Comment

Sometimes when using the drop and lock placement, if you remove your finger and then place it down again to shift the tower more, the check button does not work. I've noticed this happen almost every time I do this, and it takes maneuvering it several more times before this works. This is especially annoying when you need a placement within a few pixels, and you have to move the tower again and start over finding the few pixels because it did not place. https://youtu.be/ULwvDAiVs_U This is a link to a video example of this bug.

Comment

So this happened while i was playing moon landing on my phone. Just a 0 0 0 spike factory threw out spikes and they started growing in size. It's having an error trying to upload the pictures I'll try when i get home from work.

Comment

Uh, I don't know if anyone has said this but, when I go to the powers and then insta-monkeys, the screen with the insta-monkeys shoots up faster than a rocket.

Comment

Whenever I go into the game it shows a black screen I’ve tried redownloading it at least four times trying it without internet and with I’m on an iPad mini 4 and have iOS 12.2 installed halp

Comment

Found this wierd glitch where you can get two wizard lord phoenixes Edit: huh the image is not working

Comment

On steam it doesnt seem to allow purchase of double cash mode, just a blank button and when clicked says requires internet connection but i can buy everything else

Comment

*I play on steam* Yesterday i bought the game and it worked fine, but now it doesn't work it won't load or anything and the start screen is glitched like this: https://imgur.com/WyzvHfL

Comment

I'm new to this so don't yell at me but I have the same problem as Blizzard on steam it won't let me buy double cash mode it keeps telling me to check my internet connection.

Comment

Very well, I see that there's a recurring glitch on Steam. I also tried to transfer my profile from Mobile to Steam, but it keeps saying something about requiring an internet connection. What's the deal then?

Comment

x/3/x Ace NEVER bombs the track on Peninsula.
                          First i thought it was the elevation, but it's not exclusive to the top platform X/

(yes, i also tried with the runway on a pontoon)

----------------------------------------

"The spikes generated by the #/#/5 Spike Factory do not save"
                          Waitwaitwait, so now you're making SAVING & LOADING part of the gameplay -not as a cool mechanic, but only nerfs an OP tower & it's 2 children? That has to be the DUMBEST thing i have ever heard! If you're gonna nerf a tower, don't use core mechanics to make it seem unfair X/

(and yet you have black borders...)
                          Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 28-12-18, 01:10 PM.
                          Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

With the Newest Race, 12/28/18, the game is not able to submit my time onto the leaderboards because it says, “Requires Internet Connection.” I click, “try again,” but of course the try again button doesn’t fix my problem. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting to my wifi, I’ve tried playing the game on my LTE internet, I’ve tried restarting my phone, I’ve tried deleting and re-downloading the app, I’ve tried restarting my internet, and nothing is working. I know that it’s not a problem with my internet, because everything else in my house that requires internet, including me on the same phone to make this bug report, has no trouble connecting to the internet. But for some reason, I’m not able to connect through the game. It kind of sucks because I just wasted a free race to essentially do nothing. I can’t even connect to view the leaderboards. I hope this is something that can be fixed because the races are one of the only reasons I play the game.

Comment

• anchovies11
                              anchovies11 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I am having this issue too. Really want to compete and do the races, but it's not working! Hopefully an admin sees this and knows about the issue.

I activated the Marine Ability from a 2-5-0 Heli Pilot near the end of the round, and the audio that played from it was playing when the round ended. This looped the audio until I started the next round. I had it hooked up to a Techbot if that makes a difference.
                            EDIT: I tested it in Sandbox Mode and it seemed to work fine, although I believe it requires actual rounds to loop the audio, not just random sending of bloons.
                            Last edited by TacoWenzdayz; 01-01-19, 11:52 PM.

Comment

On the steam version, occasionally, when doing something that requires opening the events board (daily challenges, races), opening a game from the events board will cause the board to not disappear after opening the game, preventing you from being able to do anything in the game. It also softlocks the game, if you (somehow) manage to try to get back to the main menu, or try to do the other daily challenge (or enter the race from a daily challenge), the game won't be able to load it, and you have to close the game no matter what. It kind of ruins the race (not as much as the hackers, but it's still #2), because it uses up the free attempt, forcing you to wait 3 hours for another (and possibly face the bug again) or waste 100 MM.

Comment

Working...
                              X