Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shimin1
    replied
    Every time I try opening my game, it freezes on the loading screen with the monkey in the plane. Afterwards it loads, but my screen keeps itself frozen on the loading screen. I can hear the music and everything else while the game is open, but I can't do anything. I'm trying to play BTD6 on Steam on PC. Please help me!

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Could you try getting a picture of it?

• Xacebop
    replied
    New bug now. Game will lock up usually in the later rounds and most of the stuff you've built will disappear. No cash back or anything and its instantaneous. I've seen it happen to multiple people at once. The map will look like it did back in the first couple rounds. Usually there are towers left, maybe the hosts. It isn't everything though i think its just your hero and whatever else you built at the beginning. Im pretty sure the hero's level reverts as well but i cant recall. Its an instant quit though because nothing was saved and there is no money as everything was all sold at once

Leave a comment:

• Xacebop
    replied
    Truly great game but the coop needs work. Its a struggle to play with more than 2 players. The game lags incessantly and eventually freezes. Players will inevitably be forced out or simply quit in frustration. Its not even the syncing/waiting on player screen, its the inconsistency of the game speed. It will be going at normal (fast) speed and then start hiccuping. Sometimes it happens within the first few rounds and usually that'sa good indicator that the match is a lost cause. Otherwise amazing game.

Leave a comment:

• JustATin555
    replied
    COOP Bugs / Performance Issues?
    1) Very laggy
    2) Sometimes bugs out and reverts to a previous point (towers disappear but wave remains the same) which tends to lead to insta-death

Leave a comment:

• ryanbatc
    replied
    4 player co-op, game semi crashed or something and the majority of our towers were gone. This happened just a few minutes ago at 7:00pm CST (0000 GMT Aug 9th 2019). ryanbatc is my player name and it was the map "another brick." Anyway two of the players, including myself, dropped double cash drops....so we lost all that plus all the progress we made... I believe the "crash" occurred on level 61.

I'm using a Samsung S7 with updated BTD6 and updated Samsung OS.

Leave a comment:

• FriarTruck
    replied
    I regularly cannot connect to co-op matches. Around 80% of the games I join I just have the loading screen for around 20 seconds, the music for the map starts up but then I get a notification:

Disconnected.
    Unfortunately your game has lost connection. Please return to the main menu.

Behind the notification the map can be seen, empty including the sidebar where towers are shown. There is no cash value, heart value is correct for the difficulty and mana shield is shown.

Any games I connect to are prone to having me disconnect later on in more demanding rounds such as 70+, but I think that's more normal.

I have tried both my house wi-fi and using my data network. Today I re-installed btd6. None of these changes made a difference.
    Phone: Nokia 3.1
    Software: Android version 9, up to date
    Region: VIC Australia

I haven't seen anyone else have these issues from the subreddit or from a quick glance over these forums, but co-op has been a waste of my time searching for a game since release. What's truly disheartening is being suddenly disconnected from a game I do find at a later round. Thanks for reading.

Leave a comment:

• 0Elrick0
    replied
    Hello, I have played probably 50 plus hours of co-op since it has been released. But for some reason when I try to make a match now it gives me a error and I can't quick join also. Ill post the error here also, well it fixed itself as I was about to post this but the error had to do with (ereconnect -profile) it had some broken string I thought it had to do with my internet connection but I wasn't experiencing any major outages. This was a issue for a couple days and then suddenly changed. I checked a couple of times to make sure I was still connected and logged in. ill still post this in case it comes up again for someone else. I hope you guys can offer some insight on it.
    Edit: Right after the post, error came back. It states

'/invalid request error to "/http.api.ninjakiwi.com/matchmaking/create"
    -type:
    -account:
    - description: Error:read econnreset
    Last edited by 0Elrick0; 07-08-19, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied
    When you use an ability that generates a crate of cash just before the end of the round, but collect the crate that appears after the end of the round, and then exit the game during the next round (or the game crashes, or the app is terminated by the OS, etc.), when you reload, the cash collected is not saved, BUT the ability has been used (and thus is wasted).

Leave a comment:

• Bryccentric
    replied
    Hey, hi, uh, I was just playing 4-player Co-op Impoppable, and starting maybe Round 79, the game started rolling back towers that we had bought; things were being downgraded or downright removed (mainly the latter), though the Round number and our CASH remained untouched. It gets worse the further in you get; right before Round 90, about HALF of our towers got rolled back out of existence, erasing a ton of cash and screwing us over entirely.
    This is about the fifth time I've had rollback problems, though they've never been THIS severe. Pretty infuriating to just see a 4-0-2 Wizard, 0-2-4 Ace, two 2-0-4 Subs and a 4-2-0 Sniper just disappear seconds before the DDTs come in.

Leave a comment:

• psutoad
    replied
    This morning, my daughter’s version of BTD6 did not have co-op play available as an option! This is despite our ability to play many times before since co-op play became available. Did something change regarding requirements to play co-op? Was there a version update that broke functionality? What about a work-around so we can keep our Sunday morning tradition going? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• RobinHood70
    replied
    I'm in CHIMPS mode on Tree Stump and I've got a 402 alchemist fortifying three others: Gwen, a 201 ninja, and a 203 helicopter. When it throws potions at Gwen or the ninja, the duration is normal; when it throws them at the helipad, the potion lasts for only a second or two, and it's constantly re-throwing them at the helipad. I confirmed the issue in Easy mode and was able to narrow it down to the third helicopter tree being the problem. When my heli was 200, everything was fine; as soon as I switched it to a 201, the potion started expiring very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Olla popular
    replied
    If you move an elite sniper with support Chinook, it's cashdrop ability will still fall around the place were it was before.

Leave a comment:

• SoloWolf038
    replied
    Well I’ve been playing btd6 for a little bit now( a week ) and ever since I downloaded it I’ve been crashing on my iPhone 6 while playing like a wild fire. When ever I get into a normal game I always crash from round 40 up and on co op I practically crash from the moment I join. I’ve done everything they say will work but nothing has. So I don’t know if it’s just me and my phone or something else.

Leave a comment:

• Mogster
    replied
    Player missing from the in-game list:

Player 2 was the last to join, and he was missing from the list when the game started. Only players 1 and 3 were listed (I was player 4.) Especially annoying since he gave me money to buy my Benny at the start of the game, and I couldn't pay him back.

https://youtu.be/lYxhukueCeU

Edit: version 11.1.1818 on Steam
    Last edited by Mogster; 24-07-19, 08:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to post the version

Leave a comment:

Working...
X