Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJL201
    replied
    I also cannot view the upgrade descriptions in the menu while I'm playing on a map. I'm on Andriod

Leave a comment:

• JustAnotherBloon
    replied
    I play BTD Battles, BTD5 and BTD6 all on my PC using a program called Bluestacks, it allows me to buy games from the android store and play them.

I purchased BTD6 2-3 months ago to play co-op with my friend after we learned the game had come out. We found upon release that co-op was not yet out so we did not play. In the last week we checked again and found co-op has now been added to the game, my friend plays on a Google pixel 2XL, while i play on my PC using bluestacks.

Playing by myself as well as co-op with my friend I have encounter many issues that freeze the game and the only way to continue is to close and relaunch Bluestacks.
    This "blacklist" as ive named it include
    - purchasing the M.O.A.B Mauler upgrade for bomb tower
    - Obyn hero once he reaches level 4
    - Purchasing the radar scanner upgrade for Monkey Village
    - Purchasing the pineapple express upgrade for Monkey Ace
    - Gwendolin hero attacking any MOAB class bloon if he is at level 6 or higher

Ideas I have tried include;
    Bluestacks has a feature to change CPU and RAM allocation for the program, of which i have changed the settings to nearly triple its recommended requirements
    I have tried to reinstall BTD6 but nothing changed
    Deliberately trying to freeze/crash the game by dropping the CPU and RAM allocation to minimum standards - didnt change anything
    Tried playing on my friends phone and none of these "blacklist" issues occurred

I have not tried every upgrade on every tower in the game due to not having everything unlocked
    Is there anything i can do about this problem as i do enjoy playing these games, i have never had a problem with BTD battles or BTD5 nor any other android game i have purchased.
    Has anybody else had issues like this at all?
    And is there any ideas how i can fix this problem?

Leave a comment:

• Cooloop10
    replied
    Descriptions do not show in the upgrades menu, even though they did the first time i played it

Leave a comment:

• suchender
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, the ESC option also works and is cleaner than closing the window from the system. But why get rid of the exit button that used to live in the lower left corner? IMO, that doesn't make a lot of sense....

• Mathgodpi
    replied
    Zebras/blacks from super ceramics continue to be resistant to explosions, even when a fully upgraded Striker Jones is on the field.

Leave a comment:

• Infernalcandy
    replied
    On androidi have this bug where tower don't show the price after last update

Leave a comment:

• XplosiveAsh
    commented on 's reply
    you can also use escape in the main menu to bring up the exit option

• suchender
    replied
    BTD6 on Steam: After the latest update (adding the new hero), there is no exit button on the screen any longer. Have to close the window from the system in order to quit the game!

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried replicating it?

• ColdFlight
    replied
    After I upgraded my bomb tower, it stole the color palette of the nearby glue gunner.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1937962937

Leave a comment:

• west177
    commented on 's reply
    I also have very good internet with a above average pc

• west177
    replied
    Co-op on pc/steam, i don't know if its just straight up crap servers or what but constantly getting disconnected, or game freezes and cant do anything but alt f4. The freezing is new as of v14.0.2200, you will be playing sitting there watching your tower's destroy bloons then bam frozen and nothing can be done, or 1 player lags and you get a sync message every .5 seconds and then crashes the game. I only play coop because i find its way more fun to try and learn another players strategy and beat these maps with that type of challenge. also on that note, add in some text chat please.

Leave a comment:

• Mathgodpi
    replied
    Not sure if this is considered a glitch, or an intended game quirk. In any event, it's annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugz8dNiOg77oE44ucO94AaABCQ

When bloons are sped up, they tend to skip right over spike piles, even spread-out spike piles.

Leave a comment:

• MrMom
    replied
    When exiting the game with a 2-0-5 spike factory and returning, all of the white-hot spikes turn into normal spikes.

Leave a comment:

• VenomTS
    replied
    I found following issue:
    If you have Monkey Knowledge for Heroes fully collected, you get level 3 Hero when you put it on the map.
    Issue is:
    When you place it there is no ability menu (the think where u see all your abilities) and also keybind doesn't work
    For example, when I place Gwen and want to use her ability with keybind, I need to wait for her to get to level 4 and then abilities menu is shown and I can use keybind (I still can use ability if I click on Gwen) (I can still use ability if I click on a Hero but sometimes I place it and I need it's ability in the middle of farming while it didn't reach level 4 so I lose... (just an example, haven't happened yet xD))

Leave a comment:

Working...
X