No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure is this a bug but I I didnt get a Black ribbon from chimps becaues of this, Alchemist 3/x/x or 4/x/x with acidic mixture dip 2/x/x has no effect with the 3/x/x or 4/x/x potions he throws.
    In my case round 59 came, Acidic mixture tip (throws potions at monkeys, allowing them to pop lead bloons, do extra damage to ceramic bloons and moab classes), well this wasnt the case for me, it has worked before, also doesn't x/x/2 alchemist the acid pools pop camo lead bloons too ? Well in this case it didnt either, it just kept throwing potions on my ninja monkey but he didn't get the acidic mixture tip effect.

Comment

• Sevargan
      Sevargan commented
      Editing a comment
      First of all, the x/x/2 alchemist CANNOT pop camo leads, normally or the pools he throws down.
      Secondly, the 2/x/x potion is completely separate from the berserker brew potions. He will throw a green potion (the acidic mix) and a pink or orange, I believe (berserker brew) potions on different cooldowns. The acidic tip lasts for a limited amount of attacks as well, not for a specific amount of time. Often times I find that an alch/ninja almost never defends all those camo leads unless I happen to have really lucky timing.

Used a Super Monkey Storm on Freeplay Apopalypse on In The Loop, and all my towers just stopped attacking. The Bloons kept moving and I shortly lost. Game-breaking when it happened, but this is the first time I’ve encountered the bug.

Comment

When selecting 3/x/x super monkeys, their tail will be highlighted even if it’s behind their cape. With other super monkeys this doesn’t happen, so I assume that it’s a bug.

Also, I’m convinced that the image used for Super Range Tacks on the upgrades menu is incorrect. It clearly shows an unupgraded tack shooter, with a round top and normal base, compared to the flat top and raised base of a tack shooter with Super Range Tacks.

Comment

the phoenix (the x4x wizard ability) stays in place on top of the wizard for far too long before circling

Comment

When quitting from frozen over (unknown if map exclusive) to menu theme, many different themes start playing at once and overlapping.
          Version 5.0

Comment

On the main menu the powers button shows a "!" despite the fact i have looked at all of my powers, and all of my insta monkeys, meaning there is nothing "new" to see in there.

Comment

I have some bugs.

https://imgur.com/uuQjtE5
              https://imgur.com/1rRMDAO

These two games are both on Android. And as you can see there are a lot of problems.

The first is that I have two heroes and a tower that I'm not supposed to have, and the one hero is on the water. And the final thing with the first picture is that the mission that I had started was the one after the mission I finished.
              The second picture is that I have a tower on the track which is another tower I'm not supposed to have.
              Now I know that android has a lot of bugs, but this is too much.

Comment

hey guys, i heard about BTD6 today and bought and downloaded it instantly but as soon as the game opened my joy and happiness was killed by a giant bug... almost no static images are loaded... is this my device or is it really a bug?

Comment

There is a bug with the support chinook and supply drop. The supply drop drops where the sniper was originally placed and not where it was moved

Comment

There is a bug with the Alchemist on Logs where he throws the Acid Pool in the pond in the middle.

https://imgur.com/8oczo6R
                    https://imgur.com/65Wb6KR

Comment

I just used a 0/3/1 Insta Monkey Ace on Firing Range at Round 10 in ABR and it does not do its Bomb attack (and also not the Pineapples) , after upgrading to 0/3/2 nothing changed at round 11 I exited and reentered but still does not work .
                      I just bought a regular Ace (0/1/0) and it does not drop its pinapples , after upgrading it to 0/3/0 it also does not drop the Bombs.
                      (In Short , the middle path ace does not work on Firing Range).

Also not sure if that is a bug but the Juggernaut does not Bounce of the Top Wall or the Trees on firing Range.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokmann View Post
                        I just used a 0/3/1 Insta Monkey Ace on Firing Range at Round 10 in ABR and it does not do its Bomb attack (and also not the Pineapples) , after upgrading to 0/3/2 nothing changed at round 11 I exited and reentered but still does not work .
                        I just bought a regular Ace (0/1/0) and it does not drop its pinapples , after upgrading it to 0/3/0 it also does not drop the Bombs.
                        (In Short , the middle path ace does not work on Firing Range).

Also not sure if that is a bug but the Juggernaut does not Bounce of the Top Wall or the Trees on firing Range.
                        They might have a hard time because you might have the monkey knowladge flr pineaples only being dropped on tracks
                        *super monkey memes*

Comment

Been playing the game since September and I have to say, I really like the latest installment so far. However, I have 2 issues to report during my playthrough.

Bomb Shooter
                          For its x/x/3 upgrade, it produces no sound effects. A minor issue, but I notice that it makes no noises at all. I tried playing it in real time (no fast forward), but still produces no noise until it becomes x/x/4 which it regains its sound effects. Not that it needs to be addressed right away.

Gwendolin (Pyromaniac)
                          I don't know why this happens, but it DID. Gwendolin will sometimes throw the Cocktail of Fire in the strangest places outside of her current range. This happened in all four of my CHIMPS Mode map runs where she will blatantly throw the Cocktail of Fire near the center of the map. And in some maps, the fire either barely touches the track or doesn't at all.

I swear, because of this she nearly costed me my entire run in CHIMPS Mode. I do have picture of proof to elaborate more on this.
                          Spoiler:
                          First off, look at her range. Then look at where the Cocktail of Fire ended up at (bottom right of tree stump in center).

Do you see the problem now?

I would really love to see this issue for Gwendolin to be addressed, because I'm 100% sure this is not intentional. Unless it is during CHIMPS Mode where it adds unnecessary amount of difficulty as it is. Do tell me what is intentional and what isn't.

Comment

In Bloons TD 6, I can’t open my game without it crashing. When I downloaded the most recent update, the one that added Mortars to the game, my game crashes every time I press the big green START button under the Bloons TD 6 logo. It usually crashes during the loading screen. I play on an iPad Air 1. I have attached a video of the crash.

EDIT: The video would not upload so there is no video.

Comment

Found a rare visual error.

Monkey Sub
                              From x/3/x and onward, it seems that the Monkey Sub will fire a black box as opposed to an actual missile. At first I thought it was BlueStacks, but on my phone it showed the missile just fine. Loading the game on BlueStacks again, it shows an actual missile once more. It seemed like a temporary visual error until you exit the game and reload it.

I am unable to replicate the scenario, but if it happens to someone else, do tell me.

Spoiler:
                              Captain Churchill: What in blazes is THAT?!!!
                              Striker Jones: I think it's supposed to be a missile! Where can I get one of those?!
                              Captain Churchill: Uh... sir? Try reloading your game.

Comment

Working...
                              X