X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbrainstormer
    replied
    If you try to load a save file in deflation mode, when the pop up explaining deflation mode appears, it'll show your current round number and cash, eg, "In deflation mode you start at round 56 with 725 cash, but you can't earn any more.". I would send a screenshot, but when I try, it just gives me an error.

Leave a comment:

• AgentCucco
    commented on 's reply
    As far as I'm concerned, this is a bug, however the reason seems to be RNG, as rounds 80+ can either give or not give the money they should at seemingly random. However the bug happens specifically at round 81 (when freeplay starts), and if it doesn't proc, you won't have to worry about it for the rest of the run.

• Fliffmaster
    replied
    I'm having what seems like a bug with money earned in the later rounds of CHIMPS mode. I've been trying to get the Axis of Havoc and 2 Megapops achievements, and I've followed guides from some BTD6 youtubers. I've built the same towers in the same order that they did, and for most of the game, I can check my money totals and see that I have the same exact amount that they do at the end of a given level. However, sometime in the late level 70s, it seems like my money earned from popping bloons becomes way less. While trying to get the axis of havoc achievement, I had two fifth-tier snipers built (top and bottom tracks) by the same level as the guide on youtube. The final step was to build the last (middle track) 5th tier sniper. The guide I was watching was able to build this by level 84, but I was still waiting for enough money to get the final ~14k upgrade for the middle tier sniper when I finally lost on round 95. I was literally getting less than 1k money per level for all of the late level 80s onward.

Is this a bug, or did a recent patch drastically reduce money earned from popping bloons in the later rounds?

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    Ball lightning is very inconsistent with zapping BFBs and other blimps.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    Omg finally someone else noticed!!!!!

• HoarderLoop
    replied
    Banks do not generate interest on deposited money in that round, only on subsequent ones. This changed yesterday I think, not sure if it was supposed to be like this.
    Last edited by HoarderLoop; 10-07-20, 05:18 PM. Reason: Refined the reproducible behavior

Leave a comment:

• AgentCucco
    replied
    Monkey Upgrade UI glitch

I've found a weird glitch since update 17.0 but never had the chance to post about.
    Basically, for what I could gather, if you hover over the next upgrade in a path, hover over the current upgrade, hover over the next one again and then hover over your current upgrade once more. It will display the next upgrade tooltip instead of the current one's. This issue doesn't seem to get fixed after closing and reopening the monkey menu, the only way to fix it appears to be either restarting the game or buying a new upgrade in the path, it also persists between monkeys even if you sell the one who caused the issue.

Last edited by AgentCucco; 11-07-20, 04:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FattyWattyJellyRoll
    replied
    In version 19.0, the Glaive Lord's attack where it greatly damages moab's appear as if it was lighting the moab on fire.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    I'm pretty sure that's just the exact amount of money it swallows. You don't get money when bloons get eaten, you get it when the trees expire.

• RobinHood70
    replied
    The description for the First Monkeys First achievement doesn't match the behaviour. The description says you have to win 10 games, but after only the introductory game, it's already at 90%. That would imply that it wants you to win only 10 rounds (although, even then, there's a round missing or something).

Leave a comment:

• Speeder
    replied
    My BTD6 (on Steam) keeps crashing when I am trying to play anything on the Spillway map.

Originally posted by Zetsu Kurama View Post
    so I am having a problem with the game crashing on iOS when trying to play a game on the map Spillway. it starts loading then the game makes a horrible buzzing noise and just closes. to make things worse Spillway is the Advanced map that has the bonus rewards for the fireworks Instamonkey event that is currently happening. I have tested if restarting my iPad would fox the issue and it does not. Only the level Spillway is having the issue I tested if the other Bonus Rewards maps and the other Advanced maps only Spillway is crashing. it happens regardless of what mode/difficulty I try to play. hopefully you can release a patch that will fix the problem.
    So, same problem as him but my device is a PC. Seems to be a global issue.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hippocharm
    replied
    For the last week or so i haven't been able to play the advance map (spillway) the game will just crash and close on me if i try to play it.

Leave a comment:

• AustrAlien
    replied
    On Windows 10 Edition (Bought from Steam), game will often stutter and freeze up until the game is alt+tabbed. Running on average hardware so it's not a performance issue.

Leave a comment:

• Zetsu Kurama
    replied
    so I am having a problem with the game crashing on iOS when trying to play a game on the map Spillway. it starts loading then the game makes a horrible buzzing noise and just closes. to make things worse Spillway is the Advanced map that has the bonus rewards for the fireworks Instamonkey event that is currently happening. I have tested if restarting my iPad would fox the issue and it does not. Only the level Spillway is having the issue I tested if the other Bonus Rewards maps and the other Advanced maps only Spillway is crashing. it happens regardless of what mode/difficulty I try to play. hopefully you can release a patch that will fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• BenAlfveby
    replied
    Specifically noticed this on Adora's Temple, but not sure if it's applicable on any other levels with different z-heights.
    When using new Darkshift ability, if you move the Dark Knight to any lower level it is placed at that level if it is ever moved back to a higher level, and it will not attack any bloons within range even though it shows that it can see those paths.
    For instance, I moved a Dark Knight to the ground and once I moved back to the 2nd highest level of the temple it appears below the map - only the shadow is present where it was moved. I played a level and this tower gained no pops. https://i.imgur.com/45Eha44.png

Leave a comment:

Working...
X