X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AustrAlien
    replied
    On Windows 10 Edition (Bought from Steam), game will often stutter and freeze up until the game is alt+tabbed. Running on average hardware so it's not a performance issue.

Leave a comment:

• Zetsu Kurama
    replied
    so I am having a problem with the game crashing on iOS when trying to play a game on the map Spillway. it starts loading then the game makes a horrible buzzing noise and just closes. to make things worse Spillway is the Advanced map that has the bonus rewards for the fireworks Instamonkey event that is currently happening. I have tested if restarting my iPad would fox the issue and it does not. Only the level Spillway is having the issue I tested if the other Bonus Rewards maps and the other Advanced maps only Spillway is crashing. it happens regardless of what mode/difficulty I try to play. hopefully you can release a patch that will fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• BenAlfveby
    replied
    Specifically noticed this on Adora's Temple, but not sure if it's applicable on any other levels with different z-heights.
    When using new Darkshift ability, if you move the Dark Knight to any lower level it is placed at that level if it is ever moved back to a higher level, and it will not attack any bloons within range even though it shows that it can see those paths.
    For instance, I moved a Dark Knight to the ground and once I moved back to the 2nd highest level of the temple it appears below the map - only the shadow is present where it was moved. I played a level and this tower gained no pops. https://i.imgur.com/45Eha44.png

Leave a comment:

• ericou
    replied
    apparently Admiral Brick from level 19 on affects small sun avatars the temple spawns(doesn't affect super monkey sun avatars), didn't test if they're actually buffed but the icon says so, it's hard to test these

Leave a comment:

• 11OutOf10
    replied
    In CHIMPS mode, Obyn's Wall of Trees ability can still create cash.

Leave a comment:

• Angus Maximus
    replied
    Snipers with really high attack speed, like the 005 sniper, sometimes has some animation problems. It looks like he's in his idle animation but actually he's shooting all the time, and you can see the "smoke" from his shots, where his rifle is supposed to be, but it's misplaced.

Leave a comment:

• RobinHood70
    replied
    A Dark Champion (and presumably others of that line) that teleports to the second-highest tier of Adora's Temple will appear embedded in the ground and refuse to fire at anything, regardless of sight lines.

Leave a comment:

• darthtenebrous
    replied
    I'm on mobile, playing Workshop on Reverse. I purchased Spirit of the Forest, and the vines have done two weird things:
    1) When spreading out as per usual, they avoided the loop extensions to the track, and did not cover the whole central line but instead went round the corner up the MOAB-only path.
    2) To try and fix this, I left the game and returned to it; now the vines cover the central line of the track but not the loops or the MOAB path.

Leave a comment:

• Angus Maximus
    replied
    On the new map "Flooded Valley" on the mobile version of Bloons TD 6, I can't get the secret button to work. I've tried pushing them both hundreds of times but the big red switch just doesn't open up. What am I doing wrong? Or is it a bug?

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    bruh, do you not read patch notes, or watch any youtuber ever? XP

• C14X
    replied
    A bug? When you buy the buccaneer's double shot upgrade, the number of grapes from grape shot doubles as well.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    Also bigger globs doesn't make the globs bigger. HUGE missed opportunity

• Kookeekwisp
    commented on 's reply
    If your projectiles are supposed to not hit half the time, don't make it miss 100% sometimes & 0% others, that's just bad game design. Either add spread that can make it sometimes always hit it's target or not, or just please give it a reliable hitbox

(sorry, the "bad game design" part is only if you know about it & don't fix it, or if you for some reason intended it to be this way from the start)

For comparison, Dart can hit greens moving left of the dart from a fair distance away, which is near-worst case scenario
    Glue can't even hit REDS consistently at point blank!!! It's so useless, not even point blank is close to consistent
    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 07-06-20, 12:41 PM.

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    Also this is driving me absolutely bonkers
    Can you please do something about glue's hitbox?!?
    It's downright abysmal! It misses 9 out of 10 shots no matter what targeting it's on if the bloons are moving slightly horizontal to it. It's been a problem for a while, and is a fundamental tower of the game, please make it not complete and utter janky trash plz
    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 03-06-20, 07:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    2 and a half years later, i am here to correct myself, it's 2/0/4 boomer that's bugged, not 2/0/3. Even today, it's still the case

For context, The glaive press' normal rangs are unable to pop bloons repeatedly. All others can pop the same bloon multiple times, but it doesn't work if you get 2/0/4 specifically
    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 02-06-20, 11:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X