BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/0/3 bomb tower doesn't make noise.

Banks do not generate interest in sandbox mode.
    Last edited by frds; 13-09-18, 09:06 PM.

Comment

In the main menu under the powers tab, the insta-monkeys shows none of the monkeys I've accumulated. In-game they are still there and I can use them, but they just aren't showing up in the powers menu.

Comment

I'm hesitant to report this because I want to abuse it (lol) but Jones seems to fire off his level 3 ability twice in one activation of his attack speed is buffed high enough with villages and alchemists, and his level up buffs might count too
        I don't know if knowledge has anything to do with it but i do have my hero tree maxed

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhishbone View Post
          In the main menu under the powers tab, the insta-monkeys shows none of the monkeys I've accumulated. In-game they are still there and I can use them, but they just aren't showing up in the powers menu.
          Same here, I can still use them in-game, but I've only been able to see them in the powers tab once. I can still click on the button to view the insta-monkeys from the power screen and I think they are there for a fraction of a second before being removed, leaving just the background.
          Test your knowledge with the !

Comment

Sometimes, especially if the game is laggy, the Pirate Lord ability will attempt to pull in a ZOMG, latch on to it, but fail to pull it in. This leaves the ZOMG in an inconsistent state where it is stuck in place, monkeys will fire on it, but no damage will be done nor pop counts go up. This leaves the round unending and unbeatable, requiring a quit to main menu (and thus losing all work on upgrades and placement you did during and at the beginning of the round).

Typically, the "hook" will be flashing on and off every frame when this happens.

This basically means I can't use the Pirate Lord in late free play rounds. :/

EDIT: By the way, I encountered this on Android
            Last edited by TechSY730; 16-09-18, 05:06 AM. Reason: Adding which version I encountered this on

Comment

Developers, please take note of this bug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sMX2XK_E0 (30 s)

I cannot safely press the speed toggle button without carefully studying it first, because if I press one pixel below it, the upgrade menu will appear. Please just simply make the button extend all the way to the bottom.

I surely cannot be the only one affected by this? It's close to game-breaking.

Comment

So, I've been playing Tree Stump on Impoppable. Easy, right? I had little problem until later rounds, starting around 80.
                The game announced the ZOMG, but it didn't come alone - instead, I got it, and the BFBs from Round 81. So it skipped Round 80?
                And then a wave of DDTs caught me a little off guard at the end of Round 89?
                I thought those first appeared on Round 90?
                And then...
                The BAD appeared along with MOABs and DDTs on Round 99. And ZOMGs I didn't kill round earlier were still on the screen.
                And the weirdest thing: I popped the BAD and killed its DDTs, and the two Round 98 ZOMGs. But not the ones from the BAD. And the game announced that I've won and gave me the monkey reward? With those 2 unpopped ZOMGs still on the screen??? And after I popped those, Round 102 started, completely skipping Rounds 100 and 101.

What the heck happened?

Also: Perma-Spike the MVP, saving me from death in this glitched hell.

Comment

Im playing in Huawei P8 Lite and 90% of the time after loading the game not all of the textures were loaded.
                  There are just black squares instead.
                  Could be my phone because in 2-3 other games I got the same issues, but not as massive as in btd6.
                  Also, I played a previous Version (2.xx i believe) and the only sprite/texture that was loaded( Edit: wasnt loaded) proberly were the lightnings from druid and the first "layer" of MOAB-Class bloons.

Well it is somehow playable, but..
                  ​​​​
                  ​​​​​​https://imgur.com/a/VY5bBjV
                  Last edited by Beeronthebeach; 19-09-18, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I’ve had a bug occur twice during Apocalypse mode on two different maps.
                    First on High Finance, then Tree Stump.
                    First one occurring by using a Super Monkey Storm with several MOABs, Fortified MOABs, and BFBs. Towers simply... stopped attacking or even turning. Planes didn’t even move, neither did Helis.
                    The second, on Tree stump, I had a similar thing happen. Several MOABs were on screen again and I used Ground Zero. This resulted in all towers stopping their attacks. Everyone facing forward. Benjamin’s Cyber Security life regen symbol was stuck on screen. Exiting to the home screen and resuming the saving made it everything return to normal.

Comment

I was able to replicate it by using Ground Zero again with several MOABs on screen again. All the towers froze, Heli and Ace both froze, and the rounds simply stopped going forward.

Comment

There seems to be a visual glitch with the Bloon Solver on the new map. Whenever it glues something, it creates a black box instead of the glue animation. It doesn't seem to be happening with the 4th tier glue gunner. I have a screenshot but the site won't let me upload an attachment for some reason. It was a 5-0-2 glue gunner that the glitch was happening with. Not sure what causes it because it only happened in 1 game and I cannot replicate it.

edit: here is an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/8Dttf24
                        Last edited by Kalahatze; 18-09-18, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeni View Post

Same here, I can still use them in-game, but I've only been able to see them in the powers tab once. I can still click on the button to view the insta-monkeys from the power screen and I think they are there for a fraction of a second before being removed, leaving just the background.
                          I also have this glitch. The first time I go to the insta-monkeys section in the powers tab I see them for a brief second and then they appear to fly upwards off screen. Every time I open it after that I don'd see them at all.

Comment

I ran into that insta monkeys glitch as well. I was able to solve it by just closing the game and booting it again though.

Comment

Just bought the Android edition yesterday, but I'm finding it nearly unplayable because when I try to drag a monkey from the right-hand column into the play area, the Android navigation bar keeps appearing instead, like this: https://imgur.com/icswgk3

From a few posts on Reddit it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem, but no one seems to have a solution...

Comment

I just started using IMF loan on impoppable. I was trying to get perma-spike, which costs $30,000. I used 3 IMF loans, but I only got $25,000! I then tried again with an upgrade that costed $42,000, this time with $5,000 initially. It still only gave me $25,000 even though I used 1 extra IMF loan! In both cases, I still had the correct amount of debt to pay off. What happened here? Did impoppable mode take some of my money? Did I misread the upgrade description? Did IMF loan take money away from IMF loan? I was using Benjamin.
                                I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

Comment

• Topper
                                  Topper commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Sorry that no-one got back sooner, but I'd like to remind you that when in debt, half your income goes towards paying it off, and yes that includes getting another loan.

So when you use that second loan, 5k goes to paying off the first 10k, 5k goes to you, and you get a second lot of 10k to pay off. Now on the third use, again 5k is used to finish off the first loan, the second loan is ignored just because income only ever goes to one loan at a time, and you're left with the other 5k. That's a gain of 20k, and two debts of 10k each as you saw.

In practice you'll get to keep a bit more because of this "one loan at a time" thing - *any* income you gain between the first and third uses will still be going towards the first debt, and so less needs to be taken out of the third payment in order to finish off the first.

Get back in touch with more details if this doesn't explain what you saw.
                              Working...
                              X