X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthrees
    replied
    Originally posted by mountswolmore
    My wife and I have noticed that the game will occasionally end with no bloons near the exit. I don't know if there are so many bloons they're not actually rendered, but towers near the end wont be attacking and the level will end. I've also had this happen with 1000+25 lives where I will lose out of nowhere.

Some levels will fail to end. Bloons will stop coming, but level will not complete. Relaunching game resets current level, but even after resetting twice I've had the issue occur every time.
    I have noticed this too. At first I thought I must have just not seen something but it's happened on long tracks where the path near the exit is easy to see, has plenty of length, and I absolutely would have noticed leakers.

Don't know if it's bloons not rendering or some kind of bug but I can definitely say it's happened to me. I don't remember which tracks, but I do remember it usually happens in the 90s, but sometimes 70s.

edit - this is on ios, 6s+ 64gb

Leave a comment:

• afrobotics
    replied
    Money from the Monkey Town upgrade does not get added to the pop count for that building.

Leave a comment:

• frds
    replied
    x/x/5 glue gunner can sometimes stop BADs. Not sure what causes it.
    Last edited by Topper; 13-09-18, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eevulpix
    replied
    Just a few things
    Banks don't seem to glow when full, and if the last bloon in a round is hooked by a buccaneer, and the next is manually started, the round counter doesn't progress, but the next round comes out. I did this on round 80 and 81 didn't have super ceramics because of this, interestingly enough.
    This is as of 3.0 in it's state at the time of this post

Leave a comment:

• Dovahkat963
    replied
    Not sure why the happened but one time while using Gwendolyn I used her Fire Bomb and she hurled it all the way to the Bloon entrance. She was in the middle of the Monkey Town map. Only explanation I can think of is she tries to throw it at a target in range if there is one, but the only target was popped at the exact moment of using the ability. Maybe that broke the targeting? Pure speculation though. That's one heck of a throwing arm to throw it that far though!

Leave a comment:

• Alira
    replied
    Been putting off making an account here, here are some things I've noticed lately (most of which are really quite minor, but seem to be bugs nonetheless):

Not sure if unintentional or not:
    Monkey banks: These glow red when full. However, if you save and quit to menu, and then return to the game, they no longer have the red glow. The glow resumes after pressing play.

Probably unintentional:
    Ninjas+Alchemists: There seems to be an inconsistency with the range over which Caltrops are thrown. I tested this with 402 Alchemists and 002 Ninjas. Placing an Alchemist followed by a Ninja resulted in Caltrops being thrown across the Ninja's increased range. However if the Ninja is placed first, and then the Alchemist is placed such that the Ninja is within range, then the Ninja only throws Caltrops over the smaller range (i.e. it ignores the range boost provided by the Alchemist).
    I repeated this experiment several times using just one Alchemist rather than two. I placed a Ninja, then an Alchemist, then a Ninja on the other side. Interestingly, one time the second Ninja threw Caltrops over his extended range, the other times time he didn't. Wanted to get a video of the first one but wasn't able to replicate it. This was all done in Sandbox mode.
    Tower list: In the right hand bar where the towers are, there is a small gap beneath the tower/power and play/fast forward buttons down here where you can select a tower.

Insignificant but had it written down so I may as well mention it:
    SUPER Range Monkey Knowledge: Because of the font used, it's hard to tell the word "Super" is capitalised. You only notice it if you haven't purchased it yet, and you tap the next upgrade down, where it will say "Requires SUPER Range". As a result, the name of the upgrade looks boring in comparison to all the others. Perhaps this should be renamed? Image.
    Last edited by Alira; 18-08-18, 03:02 PM. Reason: Adding image, rewording bits

Leave a comment:

• Marioxo
    replied
    Hey! Been following your guides/video's on youtube, some great work over there.
    I've completed every map with a black border, expect the 2 expert maps. I've been bored because there is no new content out, so I've tried to do some High-round attemps.
    The problem/bug is that the game is a super lag-fest when it comes to late game. I'm not sure if it's my PC (gtx 750 2gb / i5-2500 / 16gb ram and running 64bit windows 10).
    Recently I've gotten to round 280 on Logs and 210 on Firing Range - Both took a couple of days (4 hours of gameplay each, perhaps more).
    Sometimes the game freezes, plays in slow-motion and crashes. Whenever I have any temples it's basically twice or three times as bad, It's not playable.
    So I re-done my setups (Temple-less) And it improved a tiny bit. Game still freezes, lags and crashes, But not quiet as often.
    Is there any way to reduce lag on my side? Could you guys perhaps Reduce entity counts (Projectiles etc..) after round 100 so the game runs smoother?
    I play on Bluestacks, and have virtualisation thing.. enabled. Please help!

Leave a comment:

• Topper
    commented on 's reply
    Earlier in the thread you noted that Obyn's tree is bugged because it *does* add to the pop count, although it was never added to the list and I am not sure which is the intended behaviour for towers that can actually pop.

• frds
    replied
    Jungle's Bounty's income is not added to the tower's pop count (unlike farms and merchantmen).

Churchill's level 10 ability does not add to his pop count.

Spike Factory spikes are cleared at the end of the round in Apopalypse mode.

Hypothermia Monkey Knowledge is pretty pointless now that Snowstorm was buffed to freeze whites and zebras.

edit since I'm not sure how to respond to Topper 's comment:
    Obyn is bugged because he double counts. If he pops 1 bloon with his tree and gives you $2, he gets 3 added to his pop count. If I pop 1 bloon with a dart monkey, which gives me $1, the dart monkey should get 1 pop.

The issue with Obyn is that he counts both the initial bloon pop and the money given.
    Last edited by frds; 14-08-18, 03:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kradrling
    replied
    Some bugs I do not see listed above:
    • Decorated Hero achievement displays progress per map with all medals completed rather than just per medal completed
    • Merchantmen still give $20 extra cash with monkey knowledge instead of $10 in half cash mode
    • Probably already aware of this one, but reloading a game gets rid of road objects like brambles, trees, and most importantly, permaspikes. Reloading a game also allows the skipping of levels in apopalypse mode (if a new round has just started, you can avoid popping the bloons left over from last round by reloading the game)
    • Comanches are unaffected by monkey villages (at least the monkey beacon)

Leave a comment:

• qwertyxp2000
    replied
    The Achievements has not been updated yet with the medals thing. For example, the achievement "Medal Winner" reads "Get all medals for a map", but it hasn't been updated to only apply to the main Easy-Medium-Hard-Impoppable medals, so I reckon it should be corrected to "Get all main medals for a map". We've now got little medals for beating subsections of Easy/Medium/Hard/Impoppable, so that is why I am complaining about this minor bug.

Leave a comment:

• Blargplean
    replied
    I was on 4 circles stage 95. I quit for a bit. Came back and the map won't load. Just give me weird green and red circles under my airplanes. They drop their pineapple bombs but no bloons appear. Everything is there just the stage won't start

Leave a comment:

• Xanthophobic
    replied
    I was messing around in sandbox on monkey meadows, and when I sold the 5/2/0 super monkey, which was above the 2/5/0 village, the village disappeared, but it visually was still there(both it's abilities and attributes don't work, but the ability is still visually there, and I can place towers over it).
    ​​​​​​https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...806-181222.png

And when I purchased an 0/3/0 village, this happened.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...806-181520.png

Leave a comment:

• Polaris
    replied
    So I was playing BTD6, end of the road, alternate Bloons rounds, with a few 2/0/3 banana farms and a few upgraded to 2/0/4. I saved my game and quit out. When I came back, all my 2/0/3 farms had upgraded to 2/0/4 and their sell prices hadn’t changed, giving me upgrades for free.
    In case other towers are related, I had level 20 Quincy, 5/0/2 glue gunner, a 0/2/3 and 3/0/2 super monkey, 5 0/2/4 and 1 0/2/5 monkey buccaneer, 1 0/2/4 1 2/0/4 and 1 5/2/0 Wizard monkey, and a 1/0/4 and 0/3/2 alchemist monkey.
    I am unable to post myself but I feel this glitch may be a little bit unfair.

Leave a comment:

• Ozzem
    replied
    When you have the "drop and lock" option enabled, using the support chinook's movement ability resets it back to "drag and drop"

mostly fixed in 3.0 (in fact I'm sure it happened sooner), but it still changes to drag and drop if you activate the ability then cancel it by pausing
    Last edited by Topper; 23-08-18, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X