X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TechSY730
    replied
    Sometimes, especially if the game is laggy, the Pirate Lord ability will attempt to pull in a ZOMG, latch on to it, but fail to pull it in. This leaves the ZOMG in an inconsistent state where it is stuck in place, monkeys will fire on it, but no damage will be done nor pop counts go up. This leaves the round unending and unbeatable, requiring a quit to main menu (and thus losing all work on upgrades and placement you did during and at the beginning of the round).

Typically, the "hook" will be flashing on and off every frame when this happens.

This basically means I can't use the Pirate Lord in late free play rounds. :/

EDIT: By the way, I encountered this on Android
    Last edited by TechSY730; 16-09-18, 05:06 AM. Reason: Adding which version I encountered this on

Leave a comment:

• Zeni
    replied
    Originally posted by TheWhishbone View Post
    In the main menu under the powers tab, the insta-monkeys shows none of the monkeys I've accumulated. In-game they are still there and I can use them, but they just aren't showing up in the powers menu.
    Same here, I can still use them in-game, but I've only been able to see them in the powers tab once. I can still click on the button to view the insta-monkeys from the power screen and I think they are there for a fraction of a second before being removed, leaving just the background.

Leave a comment:

• Eevulpix
    replied
    I'm hesitant to report this because I want to abuse it (lol) but Jones seems to fire off his level 3 ability twice in one activation of his attack speed is buffed high enough with villages and alchemists, and his level up buffs might count too
    I don't know if knowledge has anything to do with it but i do have my hero tree maxed

Leave a comment:

• TheWhishbone
    replied
    In the main menu under the powers tab, the insta-monkeys shows none of the monkeys I've accumulated. In-game they are still there and I can use them, but they just aren't showing up in the powers menu.

Leave a comment:

• frds
    replied
    2/0/3 bomb tower doesn't make noise.

Banks do not generate interest in sandbox mode.
    Last edited by frds; 13-09-18, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• foamywubba
    replied
    occasionally the DDT's will fly straight through my permaspikes and n ot take any damage, completely messing
    up my high round game, this only happens in freeplay, presumably because the extra speed glitches the DDT's
    Last edited by foamywubba; 08-09-18, 11:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Migmation
    replied
    Originally posted by inthrees View Post

I have noticed this too. At first I thought I must have just not seen something but it's happened on long tracks where the path near the exit is easy to see, has plenty of length, and I absolutely would have noticed leakers.

Don't know if it's bloons not rendering or some kind of bug but I can definitely say it's happened to me. I don't remember which tracks, but I do remember it usually happens in the 90s, but sometimes 70s.

edit - this is on ios, 6s+ 64gb
    Yes, this "invisible balloons getting through and ending the game" happens to me occasionally. I’ve only noticed it when there are DDTs on the screen. Looking carefully, you can usually see that your towers have turned to fire, but the balloons are invisible.

Leave a comment:

• Migmation
    replied
    iPad Pro, latest updates, etc. Popping a BAD causes a hard crash of the BTD6 app suddenly. Noticed it two days ago on CHIMP mode in Hedge map. Reproduced it on the daily challenge yesterday. (off the coast, easy, standard). After a couple more crashes and reboots of the device and the app, it worked normally on Off the Coast. But it continues to crash the instant the BAD is popped in the saved game on Hedge.

Leave a comment:

• Rokmann
    replied
    When the little Badges in the Difficulty selection screen where introduced the Half cash medal was on every map where I unlocked the Game mode ( I did not get the Medal it just has the Medal in the selection screen ).
    I just did End of the Road on Double HP Moabs and again only in the Selection screen the Half Cash Medal is already there.

Short Version : If you unlock the Half Cash game mode the Medal in the game mode selection is always there.

Edit : found another Bug where the 3/0/0 Alchemist Ignores the Obstacales in the Hedge but not in other Maps .
    Last edited by Rokmann; 07-09-18, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ptyler
    replied
    I beat Firing Range on half cash, and I have the medal for it, but it doesn’t show the medal in the maps menu. When I click on the map, and then click hard, it shows that I have a medal. However, when I’m looking at all the maps, it doesn’t show the half cash medal under the Hard medal. It’s annoying me to no end.

Leave a comment:

• Rohan Sharpe Anforth
    commented on 's reply
    What device are you using?

• Dovahkat963
    replied
    I noticed while using Captain Churchill at the start of every round the tanks main gun would just fire off a shell at nothing in particular in whatever direction it happened to be facing at the time. Consistently happened every round as soon as I started it. Warning shot? Test fire? Bug from having two independently firing guns that bear no similarities bound to a single tower? Thats all I can think of.

Leave a comment:

• Rahler
    replied
    I had a weird targeting situation happen today, where my monkey sub with advanced intel was targeting a ZOMG that hadn't made it onto the screen yet (already odd since it wasn't in range of any of my non-sniper towers), and when the darts got to the bottom of the screen, they pass through the ZOMG without hitting it and loop back into the screen from the bottom.

Did some more testing, and it looks like it's a glue gunner that's allowing the sub to shoot, even though the ZOMG isn't yet in the glue gunner's range. Pretty easy to reproduce on the Town Center map by building 2/0/0 sub on the left, a glue gunner at the base of the windmill, and a 4/0/2 sniper anywhere that can see the entrance, then sending a ZOMG.

It looks like any MOAB-class bloon can be targeted in this way, but only ZOMGs and DDTs can't actually be damaged by the sub.

Leave a comment:

• inthrees
    replied
    Originally posted by mountswolmore
    My wife and I have noticed that the game will occasionally end with no bloons near the exit. I don't know if there are so many bloons they're not actually rendered, but towers near the end wont be attacking and the level will end. I've also had this happen with 1000+25 lives where I will lose out of nowhere.

Some levels will fail to end. Bloons will stop coming, but level will not complete. Relaunching game resets current level, but even after resetting twice I've had the issue occur every time.
    I have noticed this too. At first I thought I must have just not seen something but it's happened on long tracks where the path near the exit is easy to see, has plenty of length, and I absolutely would have noticed leakers.

Don't know if it's bloons not rendering or some kind of bug but I can definitely say it's happened to me. I don't remember which tracks, but I do remember it usually happens in the 90s, but sometimes 70s.

edit - this is on ios, 6s+ 64gb

Leave a comment:

• afrobotics
    replied
    Money from the Monkey Town upgrade does not get added to the pop count for that building.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X