Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the same issue as bdennie above. Also my stats page is showing my lifetime "Cash Generated" is -9 quintillion. I can see in bdennie screen shot that he's using a bloon trap. I was as well when the bug occurred.

Comment

• Just started happening today (it has happened twice now), where the game is progressing and bloons are being popped, but monkey coins remain at 0. Cannot upgrade any towers due to coins being set at 0, but I can buy endless towers.

Comment

• After patch 20.0 the game can not launch on Linux machines before the patch it played perfectly. To be more exact, it launches, the screen goes grey as always when the game is turned on, the monkey cursor is working too but then after brief seconds, the game crashes.
        I also noticed lag spikes on my phone: Galaxy A70, Android 10. They are happening all the time no matter what is happening.

Comment

• Dad of quincy is invisible

Comment

• Since the 20.0 update, the game has begun to have startup crashes on Android. I tap the BTD6 icon, it opens for a fraction of a second, then crashes. Works fine when I reopen it.
            I am on a Pixel 3 running Android 10.

Comment

• phatman420x
              phatman420x commented
              Editing a comment
              The game doesn't start anymore on my Android device (Samsung Galaxy S9+) since the last update.

• Etienne does not receive buffs from 2-5/x/x Alchemist Monkey.

Comment

• Another Etienne bug, the Drone Swarm ability bugs out when returning to him, in this case, they just ring around the rosy on him, this then prevents me from using drone swarm again. I don't know the requirements for this happening but it happened in Odyssey. I didn't get to screenshit it sadly as it happened during the final round before proceeding to next stage.

Comment

Working...
              X