Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Megapops Achievement - No Longer Possible?

I finished a game of Chimps trying to get 2 Megapops Achievement with the Sun Avatar. Total pops by other towers at the end of lvl 100 was 12,050, but the total pops for all towers was only 1,873,523, so it wasn't possible to get 2,000,000 pops with a single tower. I also tried playing the next few levels to get the Sun Avatar's pop count over 2,000,000, but it didn't work since the 2,000,000 didn't happen before the end of lvl 100. Here were the total pop counts at the end of lvl 100:
    Temple Pops
    Sun God Temple 1861473
    Alchemist 10298
    Submarine 1651
    Ice Tower 101
    Ninja 0
    Village 0
    Total 1873523
    Anybody know if this is a bug also? I made sure that the money-after-lvl 81 bug was not procced on this run by checking against CHIMPS income tables (https://topper64.co.uk/nk/btd6/income/chimps).

Comment

• AgentCucco
      AgentCucco commented
      Editing a comment
      This bug is directly tied to the one we were talking about earlier (the one where you get way less money on freeplay), as far as I'm concerned. As for the reason, I'm still trying to figure it out, but yeah when the bug procs, you get way less money and pops from bloons.

• I found a dumb bug today.

I was playing coop with a friend, and when we lost our run, I clicked the continue button, without actually buying the continue nor cancelling it. Then my friend proceeded to actually buy the continue on his side, by that point I hit cancel to avoid spending the money and my game instantly crashed.

1. Press continue, but don't buy it.
    2. Have your teammate buy the continue on his side.
    3. Press cancel (or buy?) on your side.
    4. Get booped out of the game.

I have to clarify that only I got kicked, not my friend, though I dunno how this bug would behave with more than 2 players.

Comment

• Wizard phoenix/lord phoenix, the phoenix disappears when the wizard is placed on water using 0-3-2 ice monkey on spice islands.

Comment

• Originally posted by AgentCucco View Post
        Monkey Upgrade UI glitch

I've found a weird glitch since update 17.0 but never had the chance to post about.
        Basically, for what I could gather, if you hover over the next upgrade in a path, hover over the current upgrade, hover over the next one again and then hover over your current upgrade once more. It will display the next upgrade tooltip instead of the current one's. This issue doesn't seem to get fixed after closing and reopening the monkey menu, the only way to fix it appears to be either restarting the game or buying a new upgrade in the path, it also persists between monkeys even if you sell the one who caused the issue.

Similiar bug here but in co-op. In co-op, if you and your friend are hovering on a monkey and you upgrade the monkey, it does not update the upgrades on the upgrade menu on your friend's screen until your friend hovers on it again.

Comment

• didn't see this bug reported here, but there seems to be a massive memory leak, my friend also gets it
          just to note i started the map and did not quit the map and join another map , but just hopped on planning to play this map to 200 , but than it started freezing multiple times -> only realized this when i came back , after setting map up i basically mostly afkd for the next 30/40 rounds (after wave 150 ish) and went to have dinner

Comment

• They said they fixed the money glitch, but it seems to still be bugged. i got 2 dollars for popping a ceramic on round 200. it was the same results last update.

Comment

• I've found two situations which will cause the game to freeze up.

1.Opening the odyssey mode will make it stuck in total white

2.Making a MOAB burn (lvl 6 Gwendolin or x/x/2 Mortar) will cause it stuck.

version 19.2

Comment

• chenshulun
                chenshulun commented
                Editing a comment
                The third situation I discovered is the Centered Path upgrade
                It's a really bad thing because I like Spectres

• Hello yes I cannot play the game it is stuck on the downloading content screen. I says downloading step 1 out of 8 unleashing monkey sun god - failed - downloading. I am on galaxy note 9 android version 10 thank yooh

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
                Kookeekwisp commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, someone that includes device & OS, gj

• I've posted in the previous patch's post and I have been ignored it seems so I'll type it here to make it more official: we can't see the incomes from Monkey village Monkey Town's upgrade, the druid's jungle bounty and for the Alchemist lead/rubber to gold.

Comment

• AgentCucco
                AgentCucco commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you checked if druid's jungle bounty increases the farms' money count? Also I think rubber to gold just makes bloons give more money, it does't make Alchemist generate money himself. Monkey Town does seem like a big oversight though.

• Yes the druid can interact with the farms, but on its own, lonely, it does generate a minimum amount of cash. Why else would the sniper monkey have a visual of its income when it's calling for supply (money). Why wouldn't it be the same. Come to think of it, I haven't checked for the Helicopter, will checker later if it does. As for the Alchemist, I do know it does not "generate" money on itself, but the goal here would be to be able to evaluate the performance, compare the money income between the different instances of towers. The idea being, the "extra" money generated by this tower.

Edit: For the record, 0-5-0 Druid does indicate the money made, while the 0-4-0 does not, non-sense. And nop, Helicopter 0-4-0 does not show the money made.
              Last edited by Wonder Rem; 02-08-20, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Attacks which send Bloons backward can trigger lives to be lost when a Bloon is sent to the start of a two way track, which can cause a quick game over by using such abilities on a map like Flooded Valley

Comment

• AgentCucco
                  AgentCucco commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now that's a dumb bug if I've ever heard one. Hopefully it gets noticed by the devs.

• On Tree Stump, I used a heli to move a 025 glue gunner from the first crossroads to the bottom edge of the stump. He worked for a round or two, but then suddenly turned invisible and stopped firing at anything. He's still selectable despite being invisible.

Comment

• I have experienced a glitch where the Moab Mauler Moab skin will not show damage. It looks like it is at full health at all times until it is popped. Not sure if this is the case with other skins or Moab Bloons but it is happening to me with the Moab Mauler skin only so far

Comment

• I don't see this bug reported yet, so here goes: in the new Extreme Odyssey, I completed the first map on Easy and now the screen freezes. No way to advance to the next island, in fact nothing works. The only way I'm able to leave is to close the window completely from the desktop. My completed first map was saved, but even going back in after a restart, the odyssey map is frozen. Playing in Steam.
                    Last edited by suchender; 05-09-20, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Found a repeatable bug where my money goes into the negative billions.

I used the same towers/setup multiple times and the money keeps resetting to the -amount. Also it does not change when popping or farming any money either. Not sure if any more digits do not fit on screen or it just gets stuck there. I can play any tower I want on the map but can not upgrade anything. When placing towers money does not change. All upgrades are grayed out like I do not have enough. I personally think it is something to do with the alchemist as before not using him I never had the issue. Please let me know if you need any details on this and happy to share but you can see most of the setup here.

Comment

Working...
                      X