No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just discovered a bug when I was creating a challenge. If you put the speed of the moab class bloons at 5%, it increases speed when icicle impale fires on it.

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
      Kookeekwisp commented
      Editing a comment
      Impale has always set every MOAB class bloon to the same speed, no matter how fast or slow they're going. It even overwrites MOAB shove, which is in a challenge i made

• Necromancer bloons/MOABs are unaffected by the Small Bloons setting (and presumably also the Big Bloons setting).

Comment

• Salmon
      Salmon commented
      Editing a comment
      It's likely meant to be this way, otherwise it would have been fixed a long time ago. MOAB-class Bloons hugged by Pat in Big Bloons mode get turned tiny temporarily when he's hugging them [although I doubt they'd change that].

• Banana salvage gives the same amount as collecting the bananas yourself... not sure how you missed that one, it's literally all the upgrade was meant to do
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• (PC) Placing a Mortar Monkey and then moving the initial targeting reticle to the side of the screen crashes to desktop.

Comment

• Achievement "Snap of your fingers": It seems like it dosn't work correctly, or it only works on certain game modes.
        I tried to do this for 2 days straight on "Hard" on the map "Logs". I tried it with and without monkey knowledge, and I just never got the achievement even tho I did exactly what the achievement says. I ended the map with 50 HP and 425 gold (half of 100 HP and 850 gold) with monkey knowledge but didn't get anything. Then I deactivated monkey knowledge and went for 50 HP and 325 gold (half of 100 HP and 650 gold) and I still didn't get anything. I calculated everything correctly, at the end of round 80 I always had half of the starting amount.
        I did this by taking Ezili and using the Sacrifice Totem 5 times to get to 50 HP and then, durin the final round I just bought the exact amount of upgrades to get to exactly the half of your starting money.

Now, I've seen a lot of videos on youtube doing it on "Deflation" mode but it doesn't say anywhere that you have to do it on that mode specifically. Apparently it's even possible if you just create your own custom challenge?
        I'd suggest giving a more precise description on which gamemodes this works on and which ones it doesn't. Because the description makes it sound like it should work everywhere, in every mode, which it doesn't, at least for me. I've been trying it so many times now and never got it despite doing everything as it's written...

Comment

• Getting a bug with the boomerang's hot key where the hotkey will randomly get activated. I first thought my w key was being pressed in but this was not the case as Ws do not get spammed when I type text/. This happens whenever I start a new game and randomly while playing. Pressing escape does not fix the problem. The problem has persisted across multiple different games. 2 different maps, closing and reopening the game and even restarting my PC. If I chance the hot key the problem goes away.
          Last edited by rickjay1990; 29-05-20, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• In today's "Find De Whey" challenge, all towers are supposed to be limited to 4th tier, but I was able to successfully purchase a 5th tier Crossbow Master despite that. It displayed only 4 green level dots to the left of the icon, but otherwise functioned as a normal Crossbow Master. I do have Master Double Cross enabled, in case that's related.

Comment

• I'm on the android version running v18.0.2715

I encountered a bug playing the beginner daily challenge "Find de Whey" on May 30th, 2020.

The challenge restricts the Dart Monkey to 4/4/4, but I was able to upgrade to a x/x/5 Dart Monkey. Despite the fact that I had MK enabled that allowed me to have two Crossbow Masters, when I tried to buy a second one, it wouldn't allow me and said she upgrade path was restricted.

Comment

• Originally posted by RobinHood70 View Post
                The exclamation marks on Powers aren't being updated properly anymore. Every time I close and re-open BTD6, any that were cleared previously will show up again.
                Update to this: after clearing the exclamation marks, if you go into either Achievements or Settings (not sure which, as I went to both, just to be safe), they will save properly at that point.

Comment

• 2 and a half years later, i am here to correct myself, it's 2/0/4 boomer that's bugged, not 2/0/3. Even today, it's still the case

For context, The glaive press' normal rangs are unable to pop bloons repeatedly. All others can pop the same bloon multiple times, but it doesn't work if you get 2/0/4 specifically
                  Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 02-06-20, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Also this is driving me absolutely bonkers
                    Can you please do something about glue's hitbox?!?
                    It's downright abysmal! It misses 9 out of 10 shots no matter what targeting it's on if the bloons are moving slightly horizontal to it. It's been a problem for a while, and is a fundamental tower of the game, please make it not complete and utter janky trash plz
                    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; Yesterday, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X