X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pepeSh
    replied
    When I save the game on later roounds (around 30-40) I can't load back the map. Strange thing is the map itself is working, but I'm stuck on frozen loading sceen, so I can't see anything. Tried deleting ID folder and reinstalling, but didin't help.
    Any possible sollution is welcomed
    EDIT: Apparently the glitch only occurs on Monkey Meadow and it's not round number related
    Last edited by pepeSh; 07-04-19, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pasand
    replied
    Back in version 7.0 you could enchant super monkey twice , i mean sacrifice 50K twice for each type of towers , once for the temple upgrade and then for the true sun god , but now when you upgrade your temple to 5th tier (true sun god) it will automaticaly removes all the enchantments that you done it for 4th tier (sun temple) , i just want to know if thats a bug or it has to happen ?

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    Ezili's MOAB hex jump is entirely inconsistent, breaking every law of physics. (and balance, but we don't talk about that)

Sometimes instead of jumping to the next strongest bloon, it jumps to the closes bloon to Ezili instead, which i have no friggin idea why. If it was juse "any one of the strongest bloon on screen", it would be a bit more balanced, but it's SOMETIMES on strong, and SOMETIMES on close. The only consistency it has is when i retry a few times, it always targetes Strong, then close. Strong, then close.

Leave a comment:

• fozage
    replied
    your game is broken, all the boons are just stuck there

Leave a comment:

• saschahi
    replied
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvdOigJMOgw (please ignore the audio)
    2. https://youtu.be/4mdSD-cenO4
    3. https://youtu.be/SLESVDeOIuI

3 glitches on the steam version

1. (shown in video) projectiles get stuck midair and act like roadspikes. no idea why it happens, but it only happens when i fast forward but the glitch stays active until i go back to home menu and reload the map i was just in
    2. The round never ends. like really. no bloons are onscreen and the towers do nothing. not even druids 0-3-0 ability triggers. also noticed this happens far more often when i speed the round up. can be temporary fixed by going back to home-menu and reloading the map. (i get this glitch around 2-3 times every 60 round game i play, happens more often the more different towers I have)
    3. the same as 2 basically but with unkillable, not moving bloons on the map (the rarest of the 3). towers try to shoot them, but nothing happens and only reloading the map helps...

had none of those 3 problems on mobile (yet)

i try to get a videos of all 3 glitches
    Last edited by saschahi; 21-03-19, 06:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Squklface
    replied
    Steam version infinite loading screen only fixable by uninstalling and reinstalling (will only work if you haven't played the tutorial) games will also freeze at round 10.

Leave a comment:

• Ptyler
    replied
    On the 9.0 update with the release of the challenge editor, there’s seems to be an issue with the Max Lives option. If the Max Lives option I higher than the starting lives, the max lives in game does not ever exceed the Starting Lives. So for instance, if the starting lives is set to 100, but the max lives is set to 150, it’s not possible to get 150 lives in game. The limit seems to be 100. If this isn’t a bug, then I don’t quite understand the point of the Max Lives option.

Leave a comment:

• Handorner
    replied
    Hey so I’m having a problem with the new update I just opened up btd6 today and all the images are white squares anyone know how to fix?

Leave a comment:

• norman157
    replied
    Fortefied MOAB's do not have an animation for the new Pat Fusty ability

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    Why is this no longer pinned? Seems like an important thread...

Also, nice pfp bro.
    Im kidding, that shit screwed with me so badly XD

Leave a comment:

• Combustion
    replied
    Dark castle has visual issues with the drawbridge where road items do not visuals appear. I have tested with brambles , spikes , caltrops and wall of fire ( which is only slightly messed up )
    I am running on Android with an up to date btd6

Leave a comment:

• Nightmare220
    replied
    I was playing the advanced daily challenge on Cornfield and at the same time I died I paused the game and restarted. When I reached the home screen I saw this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• fred2904
    replied
    My friends plane disappeared when he went back into a save game.

Leave a comment:

• Chico104
    replied
    On logs on reverse medium difficulty, I'm running into a problem where my tier 5 middle path alchemist is freezing everything on screen whenever I use the ability. I'm in round 126-128 and whenever I leave the game and come back the round resets to 126. The game works fine if I don't use the ability and in the beginning of the round it's fine to use, but when i need to use it, it just crashes the game. Also, I'm using 5 other dart monkeys to help with the ability. EDIT: After trying the alchemist by himself, the glitch no longer occurs, but at this point it's practically useless to have him. The problems started on round 125 and have still persisted through to round 130. The game doesn't even freeze instantly, I can pause and leave the game, but after about 20 seconds the game crashes. This is my setup, just in case anyone thinks it's my computer that can't handle the towers onscreen.
    I have Obyn, one archmage, one wizard lord pheonix, a master bomber, a total transformation alchemist, a permanent brew alchemist, a MIB monkey village, a bloon crush, 5 2-2-0 dart monkeys, and 6 monkey banks.
    EDIT 2: It only freezes after my second use of the alchemist ability, meaning that I can get one use out of it before it freezes my game.
    Last edited by Chico104; 19-02-19, 07:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mortekai
    replied
    Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post

That does sound troubling. Should probably give some system info & whether you're on mobile or steam

Meanwhile i've found a THIRD bug on steam that freezes everything in place when monkeys are permabrewed & transformed into monsters.
    I think technically transformed monkeys become alchemists, and alchemists can't be buffed by brews, so the game freaks out not knowing what to do with this unfounded buff
    I play on Steam. I'm running windows 10, i7 7700k, evga 980Ti, 16g gskill ddr4, running game on ssd, etc. so it's a way overkill system.

This happens no matter what towers I use, I can just do normal dart throwers and it will still happen. I've tried just about every combo of monkey to see if it is repeatable but it makes no difference. Happens on all maps at all difficulties (that I have done so far) and all daily challenges.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X