Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys could someone help me please my friend and I are having a problem when we create a room that gives a compatibility error would anyone have the answer to this error?

Comment

• The Legend of the Night's void portal does not contribute to his pop count
      • A range-boosted monkey village highlights towers as though it was not boosted
      • The icon for the True Sun God's boost can get swapped with the icon for a Sun Temple's boost

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicoder View Post
        Guys could someone help me please my friend and I are having a problem when we create a room that gives a compatibility error would anyone have the answer to this error?
        It probably means one of you has an outdated copy.

Comment

• judejulian
          judejulian commented
          Editing a comment
          what do you mean with copy ?
          we both bought the game from steam

• RamenChef
          RamenChef commented
          Editing a comment
          Basically, it means one of you're playing different versions of the game; e.g. one of you is on version 16.0 and the other is on version 17.0. Though it's weird, I thought Steam would auto-update the game.

• I cant play coop if i start a game and my friend wants to join it says that the game is incompatible

Comment

• judejulian
          judejulian commented
          Editing a comment
          Were both on the same version and it still says that the versions are incompatible

• Darkshift is obstructed by its own footprint, making it impossible to move the tower small amounts.

Comment

• I was completing the advanced daily challenge and my phone crashed as I beat the last round (Round 80). When I returned to the game, it put me in freeplay but didn't give me any rewards or even say I finished it.

Comment

• Playing on an ipad and have now compeleted the mega pops achievement more than once with it not registering. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Playing on logs with multiple strategies and three times have had more than 2 mil pops at end of round 100. Would like to know it will work before I try again.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamblor View Post
              Playing on an ipad and have now compeleted the mega pops achievement more than once with it not registering. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Playing on logs with multiple strategies and three times have had more than 2 mil pops at end of round 100. Would like to know it will work before I try again.....
              There are two key caveats to that achievement that you could be missing:
              1. You need to be playing on C.H.I.M.P.S. mode.
              2. The 2 million pops need to be on a single tower.
              Do you have both of those criteria fulfilled?

Comment

• This is a minor visual glitch I recently noticed while playing BTD6. When viewed at specific angles, the plasma goggles of the 2-X-X super monkey turn to a lighter purple, more of a periwinkle. I tried my best to recreate this but it is difficult to get the exact angle for the glitch. My video has two clips. In the first, I achieved an angle where all three goggles were always periwinkle except for the idle "looking up" animation. The second clip shows how just the idle bobbing of the Super Monkey causes one of the goggles to blink back and forth. While I haven't caught it on camera, I have seen all three goggles blinking at the same time. It should be noted that, before recording the first clip, I did restart my game.

Comment

• Recently downloaded Bloons TD 6 to a new Lenovo Chromebook, and the game is super glitchy, slower and slower as levels advance... and it crashes in a variety of ways.

in Easy mode, completing level 40 makes it freeze/crash
                  upgrading to a missile launcher causes it to freeze/crash.
                  And also upgrading the plane guy after a certain point makes it freeze/crash.

this is terribly frustrating for my son. All he wants to do is to be able to play the game for more than 20 minutes without it crashing.

Machine specs:
                  Lenovo Chromebook S345
                  AMD A6-9220c
                  4GB ram
                  Model: 81wx0001us

Chrome version 81.0.4044.103
                  Latest Bloons TD6 update did not change this behavior.

-Ed

Comment

• I have a win10 surface pro 6 w/ i5 and purchased Balloons TD 6 from Steam. Unfortunately it keeps crashing on me! The event viewer shows an application error event ID 1000. I ran Steams uninstall, ran sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. Re-installed and still get the crash! The game is useless and frustrating but I would like to play it! Can you help or should I request a refund from Steam?

Comment

• Hi,

I have Bloons TD 6 on a few different iOS devices and there's 2 really bad crashes which I'm hoping you guys can fix ASAP!

1) On an iPad mini 4 (16GB Wi-Fi + Cellular) the latest version of the app (17.1) crashes EVERY time on startup. The previous version was running fine so I imagine this is related to a change in the latest version. I've tried restarting the iPad and nothing works. I'm also running the LATEST iPad OS that's supported on this mini (not sure at the moment what that is)

2) On an iPad Air (16GB), Bloons TD 6 runs fine.. However, the app ALWAYS crashes before reaching round 100.. somewhere in the 94ish range - it's not always the same round. Of course this is also quite frustrating..

3) My 2 kids both have the newest iPad 10's (the entry model) and Bloons does work fine for the most part here. However, I noticed them both turning their iPad's off and back on again and I asked what they were doing.. they said it was necessary to play Bloons TD 6.. typically the first time they played it that day.

FWIW - I'm a software developer so when I see someone have to turn their iPad off and on again to run software I know that's a bug.. not saying it's not in the Apple OS itself but definitely a bug!

thanks,
                      joe

Comment

• Sky Shredder has the wrong cost on Impoppable ($43200 instead of $48000) It turns out this was due to Monkey Knowledge I had.
                        Last edited by RamenChef; 30-04-20, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• When getting to late rounds (round 150+), MOAB class bloons can sometimes take knockback and go backwards through the entrance eventually going off screen. When this happens the bloon no longer moves or takes damage, and money making ability timers no longer decrease, thus softlocking the round until reloading the last save.

P.S.
                          Not sure if this affects the bug, but;
                          I personally experienced this on the Cubism map, normal mode, with it happening almost every round past 180

Comment

• I just experienced an oddity after Round 100 where auto-start...didn't. The game just sat there and Round 101 wouldn't start by any method, either auto or manual, keyboard or mouse. When I went into the settings and switched it to manual start, Round 101 auto-started as soon as I exited. Yes, I typed that correctly.

I was going after the "What Did It Cost - Everything" achievement, so I did all kinds of things I normally wouldn't, including having a large number of farms, two farmers, sacrificing a temple to another temple (didn't think I'd need to, but did it just to be safe). Only thing that might have been out of place was that I don't recall seeing the Steam achievement pop up at any point, so maybe something hung trying to talk to Steam and then R101 hung at that point? The achievement was nevertheless there in both the game and Steam when I exited the level, though, so it's possible I just missed the pop-up and this has nothing to do with the problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X